FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

player attributes

_Angelo

If you edit your teams so obviously you are of course favorite in every match.

What you could do thou...

Edit your club in a more elegant way.
You have a very powerful tool in your hands with FMRTE.
Just use it in an intelligent way.

For example give the players perfect hidden stats instead of raising just the obvious.

'Consitancy' and 'Important Matches' work wonders when set on 20

So does the fact when you keep the CA of a player low but set the values in a way that they perfectly match their role on the pitch
You don't need everything on 20 and in some cases it is contraproductive to set a value high (like agression for example)
And stats like 'Natural Fitness' and even 'Determination' do not count on CA

You can achieve to win a major league like the British one with players who have a CA around 130-135 if those players are perfect for their current roles and the hidden stats are fine.
That's exactly what good scouts do also.
They just can't 'edit' the players :)

When I edit in this game I use a combination of FMRTE and the official editor since the official one shows you the change of the CA when you edit a stat.
I try to keep the CA but vary the stats (set some not needed ones lower and rise important ones for the role).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1