FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Is it possible to lock in a team's players so that they won't transfer? Because I saw other posts saying Ability to add the "unsackable" to AI coaches too,

云云

I've always wanted to make a legendary team, but I can only set a future transfer from the editor every time. After 80 years, it's more troublesome to do it one by one. I don't know whether nuclear weapons can lock players and avoid transfer?

18 hours ago, 云云 said:

I've always wanted to make a legendary team, but I can only set a future transfer from the editor every time. After 80 years, it's more troublesome to do it one by one. I don't know whether nuclear weapons can lock players and avoid transfer?

I know English is difficult to understand for you

here is a preset to use to make players stay at your club

Contract_Start_End_Dates.json

• Like 1

20 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

I know English is difficult to understand for you

here is a preset to use to make players stay at your club

Yes, so is there any way for your software not to be so troublesome? It can directly lock players in one team and no other team can buy them

20 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said: