FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Using numbers above/below normal settings+All Cheat Codes [use this thread only] Read the Opening Post clearly

culturedleftfoot

Started a new thread on this, here is a link to the old thread for reference

NB for new users to be aware we do not support using values above/below[- minus settings] the recommended settings and any talk about these codes confine it to this thread only please[if your tagged into this thread this is the reason] Do not start new threads on this or post on other threads which have nothing to do with this topic.

It is up to users if they want to do this as its your choice if you want to experiment

However It can result in the game/app becoming unstable and cause crashes to both FM and FMRTE, or even corrupt a saved game.

I do not use FMRTE to 'cheat' as such(but have no issue with any user using it for any reason you want...you buy it you use it as you wish😁)

I have however used these codes just to experiment with in the past- it resulted in some crazy scorelines eg 30++ nil, but I did get many crashes and its the only time I have experienced a corrupted save, so be aware.

No one is stopping anyone having fun with this but it is at your own risk and just to be clear no support is given for these codes if it crashes the App and or game.

Do not start any new threads on this or ask questions etc regarding their use on any other threads, keep ALL posts on this in this one thread.

cheers

• Thanks 1

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to All Cheat Codes-Fitness Cheats etc [use this thread only] Read the Opening Post clearly
  • culturedleftfoot pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

This is for the fm21 game.

I know that in fm 19 I if I insert 99 in youth facilities, junior coaching in clubs from a country these clubs would give lots of regens with the potential of 170+. I tried the same in the new one but nothing happens. So is there something similiar or did it just stop working? Also, I do improve the country's youth rating to 200 but I still get lousy regens with a PA of 100-130.

In past versions of FM, you were able to give players PA up to 255, and they would develop past 200 CA. You could also give them determination above 20, which would make them develop even faster. Haven't tested it on FM 22.

I have tested match sharpness of 12000 (above the standard 10000), and it was stable. I changed the "Heal Team" preset to use 12000 instead of 10000 and beat Leeds 4-1 as Crystal Palace in my first game.

And just to be clear, there is no "special" value for match sharpness. Anything above 10000 is higher than the limits of the game, so your players will be better than they're supposed to be. The arguments on that previous thread were laughable..."It's 32874...no, it's 28837...no you're wrong, it's actually 29783!"

I always leave the other value (Condition) at 10000, because it's not necessary to change it, and people reported the game crashing randomly when changing it. I've never had a crash changing only match sharpness.

I attached a screenshot of my Heal Team preset. I also removed the part where it deletes injuries, because I want my injured players to stay injured. Not as fun for me if I can just choose the same 11 players every time. I use the preset every August, November, February, and May before the first match of that month.

Untitled.png

On 11/30/2021 at 7:37 AM, Chas said:

In past versions of FM, you were able to give players PA up to 255, and they would develop past 200 CA. You could also give them determination above 20, which would make them develop even faster. Haven't tested it on FM 22.

I have tested match sharpness of 12000 (above the standard 10000), and it was stable. I changed the "Heal Team" preset to use 12000 instead of 10000 and beat Leeds 4-1 as Crystal Palace in my first game.

And just to be clear, there is no "special" value for match sharpness. Anything above 10000 is higher than the limits of the game, so your players will be better than they're supposed to be. The arguments on that previous thread were laughable..."It's 32874...no, it's 28837...no you're wrong, it's actually 29783!"

I always leave the other value (Condition) at 10000, because it's not necessary to change it, and people reported the game crashing randomly when changing it. I've never had a crash changing only match sharpness.

I attached a screenshot of my Heal Team preset. I also removed the part where it deletes injuries, because I want my injured players to stay injured. Not as fun for me if I can just choose the same 11 players every time. I use the preset every August, November, February, and May before the first match of that month.

Untitled.png?

If I change the value above 10000 is there any impact to the growth of player attribute? I read somewhere on this forum that the attribute will not improve or is it misunderstanding?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/3/2022 at 7:44 PM, quiroga said:

Looks like this type of stuff died xD

This type is stuff is very sensitive to crashes, so therefore not many people experiment with this now. I think it is well known (on this forum), anything between (12300-12749) in Condition/Match Exercise on all players makes your team unbeatable. Anything above those values makes your players condition to red in FM, that can lead to crashes. Anything under 12749 should work fine. 

In my opinion MatchSharpeness/Position Cheat/25 Consistency and Important matches doesnt have any effect anymore.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, quiroga said:

Well i still like to test crazy things with FMRTE i always have a save game only for this. 

Yes, You think this way but when people try this, they dont think that this can destroy their save and when that happens they think FMRTE did that. SO thats why USE THESE HACKS ON YOUR OWN RISK. Its is important to save before this and maybe export presets before editing so that they can go back to original values.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mod-0527 said:

Yes, You think this way but when people try this, they dont think that this can destroy their save and when that happens they think FMRTE did that. SO thats why USE THESE HACKS ON YOUR OWN RISK. Its is important to save before this and maybe export presets before editing so that they can go back to original values.

👍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2022 at 11:57 PM, quiroga said:

Is there a way to boost your team without using fitness cheat? Or make the team win more games realistically?

I saw here that some people change 25 e man management in manager profile

others change the moral of the team to 26

But i guess that doesnt work anymore.

Any crazy idea to share?

• 1 month later...

Lol the most effective cheat for years is the professionalism to 127. The players deveop super fast, they never get tired. Even if they fet injured the next game they are available and you can sell them for loads of money and the same with the new transfer. It has realistic results not basketball ones and the stats dont look like 20 on every attribute. I just do the whole team proffesionalism 127 and in two seasons you win champions lesgue with norwich. Also it looks legit to your friends as nobody pays attention on personal information where all the players appear to be role models hhahaha

I can confirm that changing the the professionalism to 127 makes your player develop super fast (for example you have a player 18 yrs with ca 90 and pa 150 , by the end of the season he will be around ca 130-140 ), really amazing and helpful with smaller clubs when you want to develop players fast and sell them to make nice profit 

one thing to notice , you will have to freeze the players professionalism , make sure to only freeze this attribute so other attributes can grow 

On 5/2/2022 at 8:11 PM, chelidonopoulos said:

Lol the most effective cheat for years is the professionalism to 127. The players deveop super fast, they never get tired. Even if they fet injured the next game they are available and you can sell them for loads of money and the same with the new transfer. It has realistic results not basketball ones and the stats dont look like 20 on every attribute. I just do the whole team proffesionalism 127 and in two seasons you win champions lesgue with norwich. Also it looks legit to your friends as nobody pays attention on personal information where all the players appear to be role models hhahaha

I dunno if its my tactic, but for me even with 127 PRO i do get some basketball scores :D 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...