FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

no option to delete player clause

richieb1981

Hi 

I have brought a player with the promise that after he scores 10 goals(now 8 ) i will pay the team 60 million, i cant seem to see how to delete this

is it possible still, checked contract of player, checked player clauses in both teams, looked at every menu is this not a thing anymore.

thank you in advance.

Rich

that option doesnt shows up in FMRTE under contract clauses  I cant remember it ever doing so

if you can please post a screenshot of previous versions where it did as you suggest in your initial post

the only time you can edit things like that is when the transfer is ongoing between the clubs-  via the player's information  transfer proposals/future transfer tabs that appear when a player is under offer

perhaps suggest this as an extra feature to be added in future

cheers

NB I caused confusion here by stating player contract/clauses rather than the player clauses tab which will be found under the various clubs' information not via the individual player details

It is better to add a quick screenshot to highlight issues😉

d5bbd4e2bc75465b1a183ec8f3610ae0.png

• Like 1

On 9/19/2021 at 7:02 PM, richieb1981 said:

Hi 

I have brought a player with the promise that after he scores 10 goals(now 8 ) i will pay the team 60 million, i cant seem to see how to delete this

is it possible still, checked contract of player, checked player clauses in both teams, looked at every menu is this not a thing anymore.

thank you in advance.

Rich

Upload a screenshot of the Contract page of your player?

50 minutes ago, awais0527 said:

Upload a screenshot of the Contract page of your player?

I have asked for him to post screenshots and he has been on site since the request mate, thanks for trying to help👍

and it wont show in contract section as he states the clause is to pay the old club not the player so this was something that could have been edited as I state above when the transfer proposal was ongoing 

Hi Been crazy week at work etc, so screen shot below is one I have created on fm20 and can see the option to modify add on clause with Jude Bellingham at man city.

then next two screen shots, will be current save with only one clause showing in fmrte21, with 6 in the actual game if this helps if it cant be done on this one thats fine.

Just thought i would ask the question for future reference.

Thank you 

Rich 

JUDE.PNG

ALEX 1.PNG

ALEX 2.PNG

Yeah I brought bellingham for man city in fm20 and just added the clause that you can see from picture I can change it to say 0 on fmrte20.

Then I'm using Birmingham in fm21 I brought isak but I had to add 6 clauses to before they agreed to sell to me, so I thought I'll do that and delete them or drop the price dramatically etc but it will only show the 1 clause but actually in game if he plays one more match I have to pay them 60 million lol 

9 minutes ago, richieb1981 said:

Yeah I brought bellingham for man city in fm20 and just added the clause that you can see from picture I can change it to say 0 on fmrte20.

Then I'm using Birmingham in fm21 I brought isak but I had to add 6 clauses to before they agreed to sell to me, so I thought I'll do that and delete them or drop the price dramatically etc but it will only show the 1 clause but actually in game if he plays one more match I have to pay them 60 million lol 

If you have 6 clauses set but only one shows in FMRTE that would sound like a bug mate

if running app as suggested then please submit a bug report

you can edit those clauses when the transfer is being negoited/ just before it is approved just FYI

but they should show in FMRTE unless it cant show all clauses only a dev can confirm this

cheers