FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

How to Edit Recurring Injury

Hell_Jack

Hi Guys,

Hope to know if FMRTE 20 can edit recurring injury in FM2020.  I see from the Sport Scientist report that one of my future stars has a recurring pulled thigh, but it seems I can't find anywhere to remove it to prevent it from recurring.  I know I'll be able to heal him immediately if it happens, but I just hope to know if the recurring could be removed entirely and preemptively.  If not, please move this post to suggestions to see if the dev is interested in adding this feature.

At the end of the day, I'll be able to heal the injury, therefore it's not a big problem, unless it happens in the middle of a match.

Thx

Edit: I even edited the "pulled thigh" injury to not recurring by uncheck the Recurring box, but it still shows as a recurring injury in his medical report.  I'm considering making the occurrence ratio to 0 and in match percentage to 0 but that would effect too many more players than intended.

4 hours ago, Hell_Jack said:

Hi Guys,

Hope to know if FMRTE 20 can edit recurring injury in FM2020.  I see from the Sport Scientist report that one of my future stars has a recurring pulled thigh, but it seems I can't find anywhere to remove it to prevent it from recurring.  I know I'll be able to heal him immediately if it happens, but I just hope to know if the recurring could be removed entirely and preemptively.  If not, please move this post to suggestions to see if the dev is interested in adding this feature.

Hi.  It does help massively to both decrease Injury Proneness to 0 and increase Natural Fitness to 20.  You can request to edit the recurrence of an injury in the Suggestions and Ideas forum.

4 hours ago, Hell_Jack said:

Edit: I even edited the "pulled thigh" injury to not recurring by unchecking the Recurring box, but it still shows as a recurring injury in his medical report.  I'm considering making the occurrence ratio to 0 and match percentage to 0 but that would effect too many more players than intended.

You might have to advance in-game to see the change take effect.  I would not change the ratio and percentage to 0 as that could crash and/or corrupt your save.  If you do decide to do it, make sure you backup your save first.

I had a save that at some point one recurring injury would sure happen to one player if i didt't rest him, so i ran a test on him.

i didn't try decreasing his Injury Proneness to 0 or increasing his Natural Fitness to 20.  Instead i tried decreasing the occurrence ratio to 0, unchecking the "recurrence" box, and not resting him as a test, he still trained and got the injury.  so the occurence ratio doesn't work for recurring injuries i guess.

but, probable because having unchecked the "recurrence" box, the same new injury has overwritten the old recurring injury, and the player's medical report says it won't recur again.

I'm happy with the result now.

• Like 1