FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE Doesn't Remove Brexit in FM21

CptRichy66

just a quick check and it works as it should so provide the info required as above

and FYI we give up our own time to  try and help here so please there is no need for the terse attitude

FYI I have posted 3 bug reports over at SI they are 6+ 8 months old they still await a reply!

dea8c33017ece2cee13b1efdd1037683.jpg

without FMRTE being used- Brexit has taken place in game as shown above

below confirms FMRTE reads Brexit has occurred

England not in EU + no agreements in place 

0ac4887ed23fda3b959f9476ce066fb9.png

683ab306ce0ec75def0d106dd543590b.png

• Like 1

Brexit hasn't occurred yet in your game if it's not listed in the rules it is displayed under the hiring staff section [ as per my first image earlier in the thread Brexit info is displayed there ]

which isnt shown in your image above, I dont know it that is the full rules or you havent taken a full page image? you need to clarify

so going on the assumption that is the full page screenshot-

your issue is with the normal work permit rules of the comp and nothing to do with Brexit so FMRTE cant remove Brexit  if it hasnt occurred yet in game. England are in the EU according to your images  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, CptRichy66 said:

I bought FMRTE to remove Brexit, I followed the FAQs, I read countless posts pointing you to read the FAQs and it doesn't work. Nothing changes, not with transfers, not even the Premier League work permits rules change.

Money wasted.

8 hours ago, CptRichy66 said:

Sorry, it just doesn't work for me. I don't even have Brexit Rules listed. This is with the latest update too. 

Desktop Screenshot 2021.08.21 - 11.27.59.19.png

This is your image posted 

b6db3ef3f3e5b86e1dc48d2099fda822.png

• Like 1

On 8/21/2021 at 7:21 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

Brexit hasn't occurred yet in your game

But this is a simulation based on real life, it happened in January 2021, so it should happen in the game. Are you sure you're running the latest version and not an outdated version? It feels as though you're not on the latest version because I cannot mirror the Premier League rules on even a fresh, standard save to those that you have shared. This is all really odd.

Reposted my image above, so you can hopefully see.

Desktop Screenshot 2021.08.21 - 11.27.59.19 (2).png

9 hours ago, CptRichy66 said:

But this is a simulation based on real life, it happened in January 2021, so it should happen in the game. Are you sure you're running the latest version and not an outdated version? It feels as though you're not on the latest version because I cannot mirror the Premier League rules on even a fresh, standard save to those that you have shared. This is all really odd.

Reposted my image above, so you can hopefully see.

Desktop Screenshot 2021.08.21 - 11.27.59.19 (2).png

if you havent got Brexit rules  showing under the EPL rules then it hasnt happened in your game yet so as said above FMRTE cant remove Brexit if it hasnt occurred in your game 

[check the agreement change section in the advanced rules for England in the pre game editor

FYI it states there is a 85% chance of Brexit happening in 2021... 95% in 2025 etc]

972b49b943ddc415caa26003a32065aa.png

...bottom line is it hasnt happened in your game on the date shown by your images above

and yes I am using the latest game/FMRTE versions if I wasnt I would have said and I have seen your image I asked for you to clarify it earlier in the thread

in your screenshot you still haven't said if that is the full page as there are other sets of league rules under the EPL rules not showing in your image -eg finance+misc these are below  hiring staff

b4cbab0bf84f4a21bb8f0ab2f7f92b62.jpg

a8d61a2e1439d444c3a7cb79adeb8d06.jpg

so just to clarify this is not an FMRTE issue, from the info given there is no issue at all Brexit hasnt taken place in your game

• Like 1

closing thread answer given user has been on site and not commented 

@CptRichy66 in future please dont make comments like you did in your opening post alluding to being ripped off FMRTE is working correctly checked your facts first, do this again I will ban you

I have given up my own time to resolve your issue when in fact there wasnt even one to resolve

• Like 1