FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

"likes person/likes club" as a pre-set

taddy

• 1 year later...
  • culturedleftfoot changed the title to "likes person/likes club" as a pre-set
  • 2 months later...

Would profoundly appreciate this feature!

I often find that existing staff of managers don't have the Backroom Staff relationship, so it is very unrealistic when a manager is fired or takes a new job and doesn't bring anyone with them. I really need this preset to be able to quickly edit to include long term work relationships that exist in real life!

Thank you!

• Like 1

Just a random question here if anyone can answer. There have been a fair few suggestions over the years and not many of them have been added, is it realistic to say that there is a slim chance of us getting things like this added? Seems more used to be added before it cost money for a license. 

1 hour ago, Jordanwoods said:

Just a random question here if anyone can answer. There have been a fair few suggestions over the years and not many of them have been added, is it realistic to say that there is a slim chance of us getting things like this added? Seems more used to be added before it cost money for a license

Hi

This version of FMRTE has seen the most features added ever IIRC and some of the outstanding features like editing fixtures/results in real time by @BraCa is frankly amazing and something SI cant do😉

Have you done any coding at all? it is a complex procedure and has been pointed out many times some features make the App and or game unstable and cannot be added.

I have been involved with this for years and spend time beta testing, sadly not everything we want can be added, but to reiterate this version has seen many new features added.

Your highlighted comment is a joke right? This App keeps getting better and better and a lot of work goes into it frankly the price is a bargain some are asking more for editing a few players etc. It is miles better than any other IGE 

As regards this feature the dev I am sure will look at adding it if possible as it is something we have discussed previously.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi

This version of FMRTE has seen the most features added ever IIRC and some of the outstanding features like editing fixtures/results in real time by @BraCa is frankly amazing and something SI cant do😉

Have you done any coding at all? it is a complex procedure and has been pointed out many times some features make the App and or game unstable and cannot be added.

I have been involved with this for years and spend time beta testing, sadly not everything we want can be added, but to reiterate this version has seen many new features added.

Your highlighted comment is a joke right? This App keeps getting better and better and a lot of work goes into it frankly the price is a bargain some are asking more for editing a few players etc. It is miles better than any other IGE 

As regards this feature the dev I am sure will look at adding it if possible as it is something we have discussed previously.

Hey! Sorry my tone must have come across negatively.  Everything you say is completely fair and had no intention to come across the way it did. I've been using FMRTE for a long time and have paid for it each year it's released so I understand how good this tool is.

I have done coding yes, made a career from it but that's not what I was getting at. I see bugs in the forum that haven't been responded to in months, tons of feature requests sitting for a while too. We don't get to see behind the scenes at what works and what doesn't but we also don't get to know this either, not that I have seen on the forum.

I was hoping to see some or even one of the feature requests released with version updates, which touches on communication and the fact that we don't actually know if any of them are being looked at.

Absolutely no malice was behind my first message, I'm not the best at communicating thoughts.

• Like 2

@WoodWoodthanks for the clarification 

I cant comment on the Bugs forum that is down to the Devs but I know that @BraCa does read/look at the feature requests like this as we discuss them and have beta tested many over the years. There needs to be better communication as you say, I try to pass on here in the forums if a feature cannot be added ETC, it can change from version to version as things change within the game that SI have tweaked so that makes it a challenge.

Cheers

• Like 2

• 5 months later...