FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Problems

polis

Hello i have two problems with this FMRTE.. first i think is bug because in the past this is worked..when i change one player clause for example “optional contract extension by club” with "minimum release clause" the clause don`t change in the GAME and don`t work and when i reload the app the clause of the player disappear.i`m attached three photo with brozovic example…i use this system to buy a player with a less money.

the second problem is when make staff legend for example i make legend "Data Analyst" the program give all stats 20 points at "Roles attributes" ..i think is not good because the coach will be have offers and will go out of club... and for edit every time every coach give to much time.. thx hope is good now to understand thx.

poza1.jpg

poza2.jpg

poza3.jpg

poza4.jpg

poza5.jpg

Regarding the clauses, I have had a look and the clauses I edited appear both in the game and in the editor.  I am not sure why it is not working for you.  I did the clause edits for both Anthony Martial and James Maddison.

Regarding the Legend status, that is expected behaviour.  You are making the staff member a legend in all roles not just his role.  Once you have clicked the Legend status, just edit the Role Attributes down to zero.  The same goes for players too.  Legend for players are proficient in all attributes not just attributes that are related to his position.

Try different players to see if the effect is the same.  If it does happen for multiple players, then report it as a bug.

• 4 weeks later...