FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Player unavailable even after UEFA registration, FM 13.

Ruslan

First of all, I'd like to say that FMRTE 13 works without errors for me and this one is rather a difficulty.

There's a player that had already played 1 game in UEFA Europa League Group stage. I transfered him to another club (Rubin > Kuban), that also plays in Europa League, and changed the "UEFA registration" and "played UEFA game" team to his new club. He DOES show up in the team's registration list for Europa League, but the player is still unavaliable for a Europa League game cause "he has already played for another team on this tournament". How to solve this?

20210711133912_1.jpg

20210711133314_1.jpg

• Ruslan changed the title to Player unavailable even after UEFA registration, FM 13.

Did you manage to advance in-game a day or two or maybe a week to see if the non registration is removed? You might even have to wait until the new season.

This could also be hard-coded in the source and is not editable.  If this turns out to be true, then there is nothing you or we can do as this hard code has been put there by SI.

If you want, you can give us the save and we can take a look.

On 7/15/2021 at 11:26 AM, GREYFOX said:

Did you manage to advance in-game a day or two or maybe a week to see if the non registration is removed? You might even have to wait until the new season.

This could also be hard-coded in the source and is not editable.  If this turns out to be true, then there is nothing you or we can do as this hard code has been put there by SI.

If you want, you can give us the save and we can take a look.

Yeah, I tried to advnance a couple of days. A week of waiting won't help cause they're playing their europa league game in 2 days.

PMed you the save