FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Top Feature requests for future FMRTE versions[multiple choice voting options]

Top Feature requests for future FMRTE versions[you can vote for more than one feature]  

246 members have voted

1. 1. Top Feature requests for future FMRTE versions

• Create new players/person into the DB
    • Edit career plans players/staff[Added]
    • Add more playing formations for clubs(be able to import own tactic into FMRTE
    • Edit/add more contract clauses[Added]
    • Transfer staff (rather than swap)instantly or in future
    • Edit all names (player/club/stadium/competitions etc)
    • More custom preset options eg Player Domestic club/League registration [like UEFA registration][Added
    • Add a loan for a Player[Added]
    • Option to change a person's 'type' -player/non player etc
    • Modify history- players/staff/clubs/competitions
    • More stadium features[presets] new build date etc
    • Add the ''continental cup nation'' for a team[you can use this to 'Ban' clubs from UEFA comps]
    • Make AI Manager unsackable
    • Add T.V. Money
    • Swap teams into leagues/competitions
    • Other[list your request as a post in the thread][Added change subs/make all players interested/VAR Settings/Knowledge into Staff /Retiring]

This poll is closed to new votes

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, alafroiskiotos said:

ok, but next season it would be good to have the possibility to put the team I want. I mean only from a specific pool let's say after the group stage in UEFA Champions League.

yes I understand you👍

I suggested this directly to SI many years ago too they were not interested, I just wanted the view draw in game to allow you to pick teams as you watched the draw-so team A would play team B or team A goes into Group H etc etc

the issue is can it be done as it sounds simple but it isnt  and will the game be stable and not crash

its a feature I would like to see added for sure

32 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

vote for other and you have already explained what the other option is you want👍

I already vote to make ai managers unsackable😅 but i prefer Match Preparation more because i think is more important.

7 minutes ago, dzek said:

I already vote to make ai managers unsackable😅 but i prefer Match Preparation more because i think is more important.

no problem as you have asked for it here anyway 

the poll does say it is multiple choice so you could have voted for several options but you can only vote on one occasion sadly

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • culturedleftfoot unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...