FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Domestic Player Squad registration preset-For League (like UEFA custom preset)

ocsisajt

Hey guys!

I'm in the far future in my save and (don't want to restart) all my AI opponents are "forgot" to register their good players even the older snipes from TM... So i have a league with ZERO challenge coz i'm playing against mostly grey/fake/improvised/super weak "U" players... And if I would register them via -player/relation/add sq. reg. search name (even with copied clipboard team name)-... I would/could editing them for AGES... 😔

Soooo... It would be super awesome to add a preset availability or something like "UEFA registration".

Pleeeease do it for us!!! 😊

Thanks a lot!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have asked for this feature previously and IMO it is the number one addition I would like to see added[along with setting up a player transfer/loan directly not editing an existing deal] 

in sims I run I constantly see AI not registering players for no reason at all eg Leicester have not registered Tielemans/Barnes and several others they have picked 16 players they are under no punishments[squad restrictions] or the players banned/injured/want to leave the club it is a bug I constantly see in the game 

Having a custom preset like the UEFA one is essential to cover the bug in game 

instead of having to update every player individually the option to custom preset this would be great

it could be called Domestic_squad_registration 

9d0eede76ba5432bf451ede5c7d29505.png

73296375795a51ea87ddfc5fdba60cd3.png

• Like 1

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to Domestic Player Squad registration preset-For League (like UEFA custom preset)
  • 4 months later...

Hi,

In the next edition of FMRTE you can have custom presets as a button in the Team Players list screen

That way you can easily apply a custom preset to your whole team, or to a selected group of players with a few clicks :) 

image.png

Adding a new preset for `Squad Registration` is something that I'm working on as well
(not sure if this relation type solves all those player not registered issues)

• Thanks 1