FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Help with editing the weather

FrazT

FMRTE 21.4.0 Build 35

Can someone please talk me through how to access the weather page for a country in order to edit the weather?  When I select a country there is no option for weather  on the left pane of that country's home page and I cant find it anywhere else.  Thanks in advance

Hi

sure I posted this before to you

just type a nation in search bar eg England

then when you click on England

in the left hand column along with info/teams etc weather is there click that and you get the regional set up, I would imagine some countries have a basic 'weather' option rather than the regional variations some countries have  1d5b661024ada5442d632ad469f671db.png

weather tab shows up now click on this and you can edit various things only a dev could fully explain what to do

I am not sure what the range is eg 1-20 or 1-100 min/max and what editing these fields will do to the weather

post a screenshot of nation you are wanting to edit and also post England and Spain to see what options you have

@culturedleftfootHi and yes, you did try to answer my question in the feedback thread some time ago.  Despite much trial and error, however, I was unable to find this weather tab, hence my second request.

Again, I have found that searching by country does not bring that tab up, but after a lot of playing around, I think I have at last found the answer.  The screenshot above shows the weather, not in the country of Spain, but the city of Port of Spain, which is in Trinidad.  So I then searched by city or town, rather than by country and doing this and selecting city from the left hand pane, now shows the weather region tab, which can be edited.  I am playing in Scotland and by searching for Glasgow, city, weather region, I can access the page with the numbers, so that appears to be the way round it. I have tried this with other towns and cities in other countries and it works OK.  I have worked out that the numbers quoted are the % chance of that particular weather occurring in the game as they all add up to 100.

Thanks for the help anyway and I can hopefully get rid of my issue with games played in bright sunlight and rain at the same time!😊

Screenshots as requested:

1. Search for England- no weather tab

2. Search for Spain shows weather, but selecting it takes you to Port of Spain

3. Search for Spain nation shows no weather tab

As I said, I can access the FMRTE weather tab and edit the figures via the search by town or city but not, it appears, from searching by nation.  I can find what I want now, so it is not a big issue, but it may help if this is not working as intended  Thanks again

England.png

Spain weather.png

Spain.png

also you have clicked on the nation England in your search options

just show the search results for England once you typed England in search bar and searched

dont select any options, just post mine as below👇 

ff042d9117bf68c5ff4f83c5c01853ef.png

As this is an image of the nation England not the search result page you have clicked on the nation in the search list

England.png

Ref the apps: I will use Gyazo in the future if this is a forum requirement.

The screenshot in my last post shows what I get if I search for England- the left pane only shows :Nations, Officer, Staff and Clubs

I have also now searched all the 14 nations that I have loaded- 2 of them, Brazil and Norway have the full weather showing on the left pane, Spain has only that one link to Port of Spain and none of the others have weather mentioned at all in the left pane.

1 hour ago, FrazT said:

Ref the apps: I will use Gyazo in the future if this is a forum requirement.

The screenshot in my last post shows what I get if I search for England- the left pane only shows :Nations, Officer, Staff and Clubs

I have also now searched all the 14 nations that I have loaded- 2 of them, Brazil and Norway have the full weather showing on the left pane, Spain has only that one link to Port of Spain and none of the others have weather mentioned at all in the left pane.

1. Gyazo not a requirement dont know how you think that

2.You still havent said if you are running app as suggested ..If you are report as a bug and copy posts from here to save time