FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

How to get rid of no-contracted staff after swap "went wrong"?

Alex Kokhnover

Very strange case.

I had Directer Of Football in my club and then I wanted to "replace" him with better one. I used the "swap" option, but I guess that was a huge mistake, I have swept him with Director with no contract (free player). Now I have the new guy as my DoF with no contract( so I can't get rid of him or fire or whatever) - as it shown in the game.

When I check this in FMRTE, this guy appears as "No Role" with no contract in my club.

I tried to sweep him again with many staffs and made retirement date and end of contract dates in those guys, but when this date comes, I get my "no contracted" DoF back in my team (like he ends the contract and is back to my club). I tried to sign new DoF, but the board doesn't want another DoF and doesn't allow to sign the new one.

I know that it's hard to understand the case, so my question is, how can you make STAFF to retire/to die (sorry)? I made him 73 years old, but he is still in charge

As you can see on the image: Jose Miguel Mari is DoF in the game and has no job and no club in FMRTE.

NOjobDoF.jpg