FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Recommended current ability option?

zro

I'm wondering, is there a way to see that upon changing a player's attributes? I always struggle to adjust this after making changes and the stats always drop.

If this doesn't exist, it would be a very helpful feature!

• Like 2

I think it’d be a very helpful feature! I know it’s in the in-game editor currently, and with FMRTE needing to be updated after every FM patch, freezing just isn’t always an option.

So, it would be nice to have that ability to match them up to the correct CA to prevent any issues :) 

10 minutes ago, Zashrogan said:

I meant that when FM updates, it takes a little bit of time for FMRTE to update to the new version which means I can’t keep my players frozen. Sorry if I didn’t make that clear! 

ah got you now😉

FMRTE is usually updated within 24 hours 

I am not sure if you have to keep FMRTE running for the freezer option to work once it has been saved in your save thats one for the Devs to answer😁

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I think this would indeed be a great feature as it'd allow a better sense of the seeing the CA weightings while we're editing so we don't over or under allocate compared to the CA and I imagine it'd quite easy to do since the weighting is probably built into the program already right?

Would love to see this QoL improvement!

The SI Sports ingame editor has this feature already. 

It's nice to see that this year FMRTE you can add +1 to important attributes for role. I don't know if it's a bug or not, but when i press +1, sometimes it adds 2 or even 3 for some attributes. It also messes with the CA and PA, but doesn't seem to do it correctly. 

3 hours ago, shoorik1987 said:

The SI Sports ingame editor has this feature already. 

It's nice to see that this year FMRTE you can add +1 to important attributes for role. I don't know if it's a bug or not, but when i press +1, sometimes it adds 2 or even 3 for some attributes. It also messes with the CA and PA, but doesn't seem to do it correctly. 

If that is happening report as a bug 

Cheers

4 hours ago, shoorik1987 said:

Sure, just meant to say it's not impossible to do. 

FMRTE already tries to do this, but seems to do it wrong. 

It's not impossible to do.  It is just much harder for outside developers who do not have intimate knowledge of the source code like SI have.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, GREYFOX said:

It's not impossible to do.  It is just much harder for outside developers who do not have intimate knowledge of the source code like SI have.

Yeah and exactly that is the reason why I use both editors simultaniously when playing (since years)