FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Error with Build 22

crotius

What is your FM version: FM 21.2.2.  (1503038 m.e v21.5.0.0) I have steam set to offline mode, screenshot is  below.

What is your FMRTE version:- FMRTE21.2.2 (build 22) I have used the update feature says I am using the current version, screenshot below .

Are you Beta testing for S.I.No

Are you running FMRTE as administrator- YES

What is your question: When I select "Heal Team" for my U23 or U18 (havent tried sr team) I get an error: "Error Saving FMRTE Config File to:C:\BraCa Soft\FMRTE 21\Frozen Players\5033544\config.xml
Message: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\BraCa Soft\FMRTE 21\Frozen Players\5033544\config.xml'. "

Any other information: Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit 20H2 (19042.685).  This just started happening after I updated today to build 22.

Client.png

Error.png

Update.png

Edited by crotius
adding ss for version check
  • Like 1

Hi chaps, I just updated too and when i try to heal my team this is what i get:

Error Saving FMRTE Config File to:C:\BraCa Soft\FMRTE 21\Frozen Players\9204320\config.xml
Message: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\BraCa Soft\FMRTE 21\Frozen Players\9204320\config.xml'.

I thought it was a corrupt update so uninstalled completely and reinstalled fresh and still got same message