FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Missing thing in new version!

beringer

As written in another part of the forum, not sure it should be there or here:

"Normally, if I will have a good sweeper Keeper, I always give him 3 in the sweeper area..., but that is not possible ind the new version of the fmrte. You can giv him a position through the field buttons, but the field under "player position" has been erased..., please give it back to me, I'm missing it..."

Another thing...

You can edit how many coaches you have, but in previous version (other years) you could also edit the number of youth staff, that is NOT possible in this version, at least not in my club, and I do have a U18 team 😉 

Good..., then they can look at the possibility, to move screens as well. 🙂 

Formally you could have 5-10 pages/screens/tabs, and you could move one tab, to another place on you top... Know it is a small thing, but was very handy... 🙂 

• Like 1