FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

A Club wage bill when registering players

Alan7125

I'm starting a new game of FM21.

I have taken a team from Sky Bet Championship league 2.

To make the game a little more interesting l have used the editor to amend a few things ..

Things like bringing just a few great older player's, most of the team are U21 players lol.

While they are not on massive ages the tops is £21050.

I also have 2 players on loan and not paying any of their wages while they are at my club.

This is now where it gets interesting and not playable. When it comes to Submitting the registered players for the coming seasons league matches it says that the 'Total wage bill should not be over £29000 per week'

Does anyone know how l can get round this?

So please if anyone can help me so l can get past this then start to play the game....

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi there,

Firstly can l thank you for the actions you have taken on my behalf. As a 'Newbie'  l can get lost in all these Forum rules etc.

Thanks for the screen grab. Now then this is where lm having a lot of problems. I cant get to the page that your informing me off.

So can l kindly ask you if your able to [In the most stage by stage method possible. I may use computers for my work but then all l do is switch on and then click onto an icon on the desktop.

If you could think that your giving a complete beginner in the world of computing thats me lol

Once again many thanks for your help and your understanding its very much appreciated.

Thanks again and l hope that your weekend was a relaxed on plus the following week ahead is also going to be a good one for you and your closest circle.

Stay safe and thanks

Alan

• Like 1