FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 18 (i know) not running

Orvalvisje

Hello,

suddenly without any changes to my laptop, FMRTE 18 would not run anymore. I click on it, PC asks if i want to allow fmrte running, answer yes, pc starts reading, the little blue circle for a few secs and then nothing. Pc keeps working normal, all programs run normally but for FMRTE 18 and the mini version.

I looked at this thread: 

but i have none of the files mentioned. Also, there was an issue with FMRTE21 not starting up, but where the solution seemed the turn of smartscreen, i also have the file/program not running.

Some help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

oh, yeah: laptop (medion erazer) is running win 10, intel i5, nvdia gforce gtx, no error appears, so no log is available

I tried a bug report, but it does not let me create one since i don't have an attachment (pc is working normal, but just FMRTE18 is not launching) and since my FMRTE version does not launch, i also can not see the version i am using.

fm 18 version: 18.3.4-1093856 (m.e v1822)

Also, it is the same for the FMRTE mini