FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Made a player refuse sign new contract

Tigas

If I understand you correctly, you want to sign players who are part of other clubs but their contracts are about to expire?

The way that you make players more willing to accept your offer than offers from other clubs is to make the player hate the other club in relation tab. 

If you are suggesting to intake youths that come around every year. I suppose that they work the same way and if they do not have a relation tab, try to have a conversation with them (praise or anything) to make the relation tab appear.

Cheers

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Revive King said:

If I understand you correctly, you want to sign players who are part of other clubs but their contracts are about to expire?

The way that you make players more willing to accept your offer than offers from other clubs is to make the player hate the other club in relation tab. 

If you are suggesting to intake youths that come around every year. I suppose that they work the same way and if they do not have a relation tab, try to have a conversation with them (praise or anything) to make the relation tab appear.

Cheers

yes mate  its the first part😉

• Haha 1

Yes , sign the regens before sign a new contact with the club.

I put it unhappy and want to move to other club for 3 , 4 different motives and no success , they keep the motive and still unhappy and refuse my offer and accept the club ... 

The funny part is they keep the unhappy and the motives for that and still sign a new contact, missing me something on this :| .. 

I just want to sign it not "move" it . I think like you guys , make it unhappy etc but dont serve me for nothing they refuse keep the negative status and renew contract 

10 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

could be the reputation of your club/league/nation etc etc as you havent given much to go on

you havent stated that you set the like/dislike as suggested in relation tab either😉

I believe that was bugged on the game or FMRTE dont change the "key" to the player dont sign a new contract , i set for sure the dislike club and coach , even put want to leave to my league , im in PL and the player is dortmund and another hertha berlin , set dislike club coach etc , want to move to PL etc , none , i even pay like 2M year and he renew peer 400k lol .... dam strange. 

That occurs with 4 players only , i sign another 3 , 4 without problem and even for same league for Liverpool or ManU and im on Nottingham Forest :D ..