FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Sort By Position

elperezidente

I can only guess what you mean here. I am looking for the similar option.

In previous FMRTE (I believe 18-19) you could first sort by CA, and then Positions, then you would find all your e.g. GK, with the one GK with highest CA first. Same for other positions.

This options would be great to take back :)

Cheers mate

• greyfox changed the title to Sort By Position

Thanks for the response.

Can't show the issue on a screenshot as such, but it is a straightforward one. It is not possible to sort the Position column, as you can with all of the other columns on the team page (and throughout most of the software). On previous titles, this would sort in alphabetical order. The button is unclickable now.

I have attached a screenshot however, just so you navigate to where the issues lies. Used to be a really handy tool to compare your players abilities positionally. Certainly a new issue.

Thanks a lot.

Screenshot 2020-12-04 at 00.25.46.png

49 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

as can be seen from my post it is working for me  make sure you are running app as suggested

if you are report as bug

first try setting app so these are ticked

debug and advanced

bffdcd1b4d6e17396fd7f855ee091816.png

It may be working for you, but it isn't for the only other two people on this thread. There's certainly an issue there buddy.

I also don't have the debug and advanced features options within my settings, so I can't do that.

Not a biggy really. Just thought I'd make devs aware.

4 hours ago, elperezidente said:

It may be working for you, but it isn't for the only other two people on this thread. There's certainly an issue there buddy.

I also don't have the debug and advanced features options within my settings, so I can't do that.

Not a biggy really. Just thought I'd make devs aware.

I linked a thread if running correctly reported as a bug 😉

I am not a dev and I have tried to help and cant get the issues to produce for me

in future pls follow that linked thread and post the full info required

cheers

• Like 1

• BraCa locked this topic