FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Editing Club vision

culturedleftfoot

Only just having a chance to look at the new features added including the brilliant addition of Editing Club vision👍

Just a question for you @BraCa how do you set the options from false to true

eg as per the image I set these up pre game and they should be true on all?

But interested to see if it is possible to switch them as that would be the main point of this feature I suppose

cheers

b6f56ee30c0f181488813864a5e4557f.png

Also I see new features added to the preset manager-

is this connected to the club vision if not would it be possible to add the club vision criteria to the preset options

Thanks

003d430cae6e86214df5bd081948f66d.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/3/2020 at 1:20 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

Only just having a chance to look at the new features added including the brilliant addition of Editing Club vision👍

Just a question for you @BraCa how do you set the options from false to true

eg as per the image I set these up pre game and they should be true on all?

But interested to see if it is possible to switch them as that would be the main point of this feature I suppose

cheers

Currently it's not possible to change it from `false` to `true` (or vice-versa).

Don't know why, but when editing Club Vision in the pre-game editor it does not reflect 100% in game

On 12/3/2020 at 1:20 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

Also I see new features added to the preset manager-

Those features are not connected to Club Vision, they represent the `Club Ownership` that some clubs have, example:

image.png