FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 21 for macOS

BraCa

On 2/8/2021 at 11:08 AM, Xiao TayTay said:

wondering if the freeze tap would be added back to the main menu and the similar options could be done on Window OS (allow increase in value)

Are you meaning the icon that would open a Window with all players / staff frozen?

1 minute ago, BraCa said:

@Bill Miller Editing 3D stadium is similar in macOS or Windows

Are you following this tutorial? 

Just edit your 3D stadium like in that tutorial, then save those changes in FMRTE.

Those changes in the 3D stadium should be visible on your next game

When but I am confused about exactly what to do because I open the game  I want to work on, I load the database, I look for the club and stadium I want to chancge, I made the changes and then I save the changes on FMRTE. Is this the entire process because  usually save the FM21 game at this point and this might be the mistake.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • greyfox unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...