FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 21 for Windows

BraCa

On 5/12/2021 at 3:11 PM, BraCa said:

FMRTE 21.4.0 (Build 36) - Released

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte21

Changelog

Added

• Support for FM 21.4.0 (1540115) game version
  • Support for FM Touch 21.4.0 (1540190) game version

Fixed

• A rare issue loading staff

There is a chance to fix the possibility to edit ticket prices in the next updates?

On 5/29/2021 at 4:21 PM, jazzko said:

The Xbox Edition wont work with this editor

Hi guys, thanks again for the tremendous work ! Sorry to ask that again but can someone explain to me how to load an Xbox edition game on FMRTE ? When I start to play on my Xbox and then launch FMRTE and click on load, I'm told that FMRTE was unable to find Football Manager 2021 running. Thanks

2 hours ago, Snorkus said:

Hi guys, thanks again for the tremendous work ! Sorry to ask that again but can someone explain to me how to load an Xbox edition game on FMRTE ? When I start to play on my Xbox and then launch FMRTE and click on load, I'm told that FMRTE was unable to find Football Manager 2021 running. Thanks

He didn't have the current version of fmrte and there had been an update to that version of the gameare you on the current version?

4 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

He didn't have the current version of fmrte and there had been an update to that version of the game are you on the current version?

Thanks for the reply ! I have the latest version of FMRTE, about the game I have the 21.4.0-1545210 Game Pass version

"

• Support for FM Xbox Edition 21.4.0 (1545271) game version
  • Support for FM Xbox Game Pass 21.4.0 (1545141) game version"

Sorry I didn't read it well ! I'll try later then
Edited by Snorkus
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2021 at 12:12 AM, Prokopije said:

Hello. Is it possible to change personal assistant's name with this editor? Thanks in advance.

didnt see this previously

it doesnt appear possible as the PA isnt found when I search in FMRTE[also they cant be selected to view in the game either]

think this is a hard coded thing in game 

there is a support satff EDT file that may be able to be manufactured to produce PA in game but I doubt it will work

d5f38120bf1fd530a1840a8156de32f5.png

but as it stands its not possible to do so in game

• Like 2

On 6/15/2021 at 1:52 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

didnt see this previously

it doesnt appear possible as the PA isnt found when I search in FMRTE[also they cant be selected to view in the game either]

think this is a hard coded thing in game 

there is a support satff EDT file that may be able to be manufactured to produce PA in game but I doubt it will work

d5f38120bf1fd530a1840a8156de32f5.png

but as it stands its not possible to do so in game

Ok, thanks for answer. Yes, EDT don't work, at least not with guess combinations I tried, since they didn't provided example. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, ngmalinh said:

My game version (21.4.0 1525123) and FMRTE with lastest version but i still have same issues "... your savegame is not loaded yet.."

I did clean install game again, another partition, still the same.

error.log 260.03 kB · 3 downloads

if the game is loaded and you are getting an error log trying to launch FMRTE then report as a bug 

you can copy and paste your post above to save time

cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I heard about fmrte a few days ago and I have downloaded the latest version. If I got it right, I can change everything I want but in order to apply it to my save I have to buy a license, right? Is there any kind of trial period before I purchase one? I have never used a real time editor before tbh and I'm not sure if it worths it.

Thanks,

Yiannis

2 hours ago, Ioannis Perdikouris said:

Hello everyone,

I heard about fmrte a few days ago and I have downloaded the latest version. If I got it right, I can change everything I want but in order to apply it to my save I have to buy a license, right? Is there any kind of trial period before I purchase one? I have never used a real time editor before tbh and I'm not sure if it worths it.

Thanks,

Yiannis

Hi

without a license it is basically a scouting tool, there are no free trials

Have a look around to see what can be done it is by far the best IGE by miles and offers so much more compared to the others its your call if it is worth it 

if you are unsure about something just ask before buying

cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, IslandersPL said:

when you freeze stats can this player develop by time or stats stays same until retiring ? 

tick that box to allow increases

cfe45bae748b35056426cccbd42797a3.png

Can you please use the search function next time as this has been answered several times there is also a FMRTE guide thread Pinned to this forum which explains this,  also please read this

cheers

FMRTE 21.4.0 (Build 40) - Released

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte21

Changelog

Added

• Ability to edit non-playable clubs finances
  • Ability to use Advanced Search to filter clubs with facilities set to '-1'
  • Ability to load savegame with more than 500 ingame years

Fixed

• A bug in swap staff, when swapping a chairman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2