FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 21 for Windows

BraCa

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, giannisans said:

Sono giorni che gli sviluppatori non rispondono e avrò riavviato il pc un centinaio di volte, se non prestate assistenza mi sento preso in giro, ho acquistato un qualcosa a vuoto

you have been asked to post politely in your bug report please do so there is nothing we can do to assist with your issue so just to be clear DO NOT post regarding bugs here especially when you have already submitted reports

Thank you

9 hours ago, Tka said:

Hello, Im an user of FMRTE for long years. How accurate of position ratings of FMRTE? Is it only calculate ratings for position? Not for role, right? Can you give me some information.

Thanks,

Hi.  Read this below.  It might explain the rating for you.

For each of the play positions available you can set the importance of each attribute. The numbers entered are "weightings" so if you give a striker 100 in finishing but 20 in tackling it will consider, for the striker position, that finishing is 5x more important than tackling. All the stats together produce an average for each position for each player.

On a player information screen it has two positional strength overviews, one takes into account a players natural position while the other is based solely on stats. So you could have a centre back who's rated as 80% for a target man due to having the appropriate stats, however, he is currently 5/20 for the forward role. The main problem here is when you search for players it shows us their current and potential rating (the percentage one) based on stats alone. So if I search for a 80% CB i might get a centre midfield come up. I know you're not part of the Dev team but could it be possible to change the rating to one that takes into account position rating, so if I search for a 80% centre back I *only* get players who are 18+/20 for a CB.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2021 at 8:20 PM, Demitriy said:

Is Russian language available for FMRTE 2021?
Есть ли русский язык для фмрте?

No we don't have Russian language, but we would love to, if you know anyone interested in doing the translation, send me a PM

1 hour ago, leandror said:

Hello, today there was an update for FMT and when I try to load FMRTE it looks like this I do not get the notice of a new version or unsupported version.

0da1e4281f6214d5a3f2f0176a155565.png

Yes, for some reason it failed to detect that you are using an unsupported version, anyway, I should release an update later today.

I have a problem which seems to be happening to each version of the game when I go in 2021.  When I try to play with shall say a players Birthday, or anything else it disappears and I cant get it back.  Whats more it seems to happen on passed versions of the game

14 minutes ago, ray parr said:

I have a problem which seems to be happening to each version of the game when I go in 2021.  When I try to play with shall say a players Birthday, or anything else it disappears and I cant get it back.  Whats more it seems to happen on passed versions of the game

https://www.fmrte.com/forums/topic/6695-read-before-posting/ 

Please read and post accordingly 

Cheers