FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 21 for Windows

BraCa

19 hours ago, Luther Blissett said:

Hi I'd like to ask some questions before buying the editor:

1. Can I edit or change staff roles? Example making my first team coach a U18 coach, moving my Chief Scout to another role. 
  2. Can I edit staff appearances? 

New here, so my apologies if I posted in the wrong section.

Hi

you can change their roles in FMRTE

8a990945b153d2dd004a130d2a8a4643.png

however it doesnt change anything in game(carrick shows as a coach) and you cant edit his contract job

but if you give him a non contract and change expiry date to game date he will show in game with with new role eg ass man and you can then swap him with the incumbent ....not ideal but that seems to work

change appearance no as far as I know

• Like 1

On 2/21/2021 at 5:49 PM, kcorneille174 said:

Hi, Where do I go to view/edit planned stadium works? Is it only for stadium improvements or is it for new stadiums too?

Is this not the right place to ask?

The FMRTE 21.2.2 (Build 26) update changelog added the ability to edit planned stadium works, but i don't know where this can be done within the game

57 minutes ago, kcorneille174 said:

Is this not the right place to ask?

The FMRTE 21.2.2 (Build 26) update changelog added the ability to edit planned stadium works, but i don't know where this can be done within the game

I guess it would only be visible once the board has agreed to the work.  It should be in the stadium's profile page.  I do not have FM 21 yet so I can't say for sure.

Don't ban me 😆

Just asking if you guys are still working on the ability for gamers to be swapped for swap staff option or will it stay as it is?

I like to use this feature as often the A.I are too dumb to register players properly and it's a big issue in the A-League given there is a stupid salary cap.

On 2/28/2021 at 3:47 AM, seano4884 said:

Don't ban me 😆

Just asking if you guys are still working on the ability for gamers to be swapped for swap staff option or will it stay as it is?

I like to use this feature as often the A.I are too dumb to register players properly and it's a big issue in the A-League given there is a stupid salary cap.

you should be able to register players to their team via relations tab

re salary cap why not remove it pre game its easy to do and should help, but means starting a new save unfortunately

I dont know what you mean by gamers to be swapped mate

• Like 1

19 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

you should be able to register players to their team via relations tab

re salary cap why not remove it pre game its easy to do and should help, but means starting a new save unfortunately

I dont know what you mean by gamers to be swapped mate

When you want to be swapped in game.

I've tried that however it doesn't work for the A-League I'll keep trying I guess.

2 hours ago, seano4884 said:

When you want to be swapped in game.

I've tried that however it doesn't work for the A-League I'll keep trying I guess.

perhaps start own thread on this mate as better option I have  few things to ask/assist that will get lost in this big thread which may assist other users😉

give details asked for here too mate

• Like 1