FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 21 for Windows

BraCa

FMRTE 21.2.2 (Build 22) - Released

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte21

Changelog

Added

• Support for FM 21.2.2 Xbox Edition
  • An option to force FMRTE to reload transfers when opening Future Transfers

Fixed

• Wonder Kid Generator Settings
  • Mass Edit not working properly when editing frozen players
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I raised this as a comment on an earlier post and think I should have raised it here

I have a problem with GAME SAVES,

Just downloaded build 23 via your web site as a solution to saving a staff member edit. (the difficulty exists though with players too).

I am not sure it is working right, well at least as it did do. I think it is saving but when I check the FM editor in the 'edit current attribute details' and then 'general ability' the figures are not changing. They always reflected the new abilities immediately even though they were never shown on the player profile until after the game had advanced.

So it is working but not as it did before. I have uploaded the error log if it helps

error.log

Sorry, forgot to say this is FM21 for Windows

Hi all! Hope you've all been well. On the stadium page in FM it says a particular club is paying rent. i've made them owner of the stadium so it shouldnt be happening but its not a bug i just dont know where its coming through from the game data haha. 

image.png.e83bf1d53ebc0913655d5cc1fbd1b9af.png

Yeah i'm doing mad things with football manager with fmrte so i'm very happy just a random question to be honest. (yes i did transfer goodison park in liverpool to southport and increase its capacity hahah)

On 12/3/2020 at 11:15 AM, quetzalc0atl said:

Hi,

Thanks for the all the hard work on this. Much appreciated!

Just a random query, are we going to be able to change the "local region weather"? A search box comes up but doesn't bring back any results.

Would be great to be able to edit the weather settings. Actually feeling depressed by the amount of rain and drizzle you see nearly every match in FM21. Managed in England, Italy and Germany and I'm surprised there's any landmass left to play on given the torrents of water flooding down from the heavens. 

17 minutes ago, This_Dying_Earth said:

Would be great to be able to edit the weather settings. Actually feeling depressed by the amount of rain and drizzle you see nearly every match in FM21. Managed in England, Italy and Germany and I'm surprised there's any landmass left to play on given the torrents of water flooding down from the heavens. 

Weather and local regions will be editable in our next release :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

FMRTE 21.2.2 (Build 24) - Released

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte21

Changelog

Added

• Ability to edit clubs/nation foreground and background colors
  • Ability to change a retirement person
  • Ability to easily remove a retirement
  • Ability to edit weather and local regions
  • Swap Staff (except for gamers)

Changed

• Minor UI changes

Fixed

• A rare error opening Future Transfers
  • Thanks 4

22 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

I can only go on what I have seen in the app

search for nation- weather tab shows up now click on this and you can edit various things only a dev could fully explain what to do

I am not sure what the range is eg 1-20 or 1-100 min/max and what editing these fields will do to the weather

1d5b661024ada5442d632ad469f671db.png

Thanks for the info- I am embarrassed to say that I still cant find that screen.  Is it accessed via the search option?.  I cant see it in the nation tab on the favourites drop down menu

I can maybe help with the figures as in each section, they add up to 100, so I think the figure is the %chance of a particular weather option happening- so in the above screenshot, there is a 40% chance of drizzle, so reducing the figure will reduce the instances of that weather option.

8 minutes ago, FrazT said:

Thanks for the info- I am embarrassed to say that I still cant find that screen.  Is it accessed via the search option?.  I cant see it in the nation tab on the favourites drop down menu

I can maybe help with the figures as in each section, they add up to 100, so I think the figure is the %chance of a particular weather option happening- so in the above screenshot, there is a 40% chance of drizzle, so reducing the figure will reduce the instances of that weather option.

just type a nation in search bar eg england

then when you click on england

in the left hand column along with info/teams etc weather is there click that and you get the regional set up, I would imagine some countries have a basic 'weather' option rather than the regional variations some countries have

1 hour ago, culturedleftfoot said:

@FrazT you also need the latest FMRTE build to get the weather option

Thanks again- the weather option does not appear on my version in the left hand pane and I have checked and appear to have the latest version downloaded ( I have re-downloaded it from the website ).  Is there a way to check which version is running?  The update option is telling me that I have the latest version but doesn't say what that version is

30 minutes ago, FrazT said:

Thanks again- the weather option does not appear on my version in the left hand pane and I have checked and appear to have the latest version downloaded ( I have re-downloaded it from the website ).  Is there a way to check which version is running?  The update option is telling me that I have the latest version but doesn't say what that version is

9a888da1b769f42c55af04df9e26a46d.png

top left corner displays FMRTE details

• Like 1

as said previously only a dev could explain this fully as there is no info to go on

just guessing england covers Uk?

search for wales I would guess it is blank too(i dont have access to fmrte now)

I have searched for spain previously and weather is there

if there are anymore points please start a separate thread on this

cheers

• Like 1

2 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

as said previously only a dev could explain this fully as there is no info to go on

just guessing england covers Uk?

search for wales I would guess it is blank too(i dont have access to fmrte now)

I have searched for spain previously and weather is there

if there are anymore points please start a separate thread on this

cheers

OK- it is a minor point anyway and I can live without it.- thanks 

Anybody else encountering trouble with editing languages? Worked in previous versions but in the current build (24) I'm unable to get edits to languages to stick. Just keeps reverting to their previous value. For example, I change Ruben Dias German to 10 but it'll revert to 1 whenever I progress in-game.

Also can't seem to find the weather tab for certain nations. For Dortmund I just changed the weather region of the club to Athens in order to improve conditions and put an end to the torrents of rain flooding Germany in my game.