FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 21 for Windows

BraCa

Reported a bug about the favourites drop down being corrupted in the bug forum. Says "Langr" and "affolati" rather than the club i'm manging or my own profile. Tried to translate what it means but no luck haha. Langr and affolati appear to be two very poor players which makes the mystery even more interesting!

Anyway ive reported it and included the screen shot :) 

Everything else appears fine for me so i can just search for my team and access it that way! Thanks again Braca for the turn around to the new patch! 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, David Rooney said:

Reported a bug about the favourites drop down being corrupted in the bug forum. Says "Langr" and "affolati" rather than the club i'm manging or my own profile. Tried to translate what it means but no luck haha. Langr and affolati appear to be two very poor players which makes the mystery even more interesting!

Anyway ive reported it and included the screen shot :) 

Everything else appears fine for me so i can just search for my team and access it that way! Thanks again Braca for the turn around to the new patch! 

thanks for the feedback and reporting the bug😉

• Like 1

19 hours ago, coolcup69 said:

Hi guys

I am yet to buy the game and usually only play FM Touch. Does FMRTE support the latest patched version of FM Touch? I know it can sometimes be ignored in favour of the full game - but I don't have enough time on my hands to play that anymore!

FM Touch is usually patched between 1-3 days(can be quicker or a tad later) after the Windows patch, but that is just my observation, nothing set in stone on that, it is done when the Devs can do it

• Like 1

On 12/18/2020 at 7:32 PM, jp1981 said:

Does anyone else have an issue where by only the highlighted attributes increase / decrease when using the plus an minus buttons? If so is there a way to turn off the highlighted attributes or highlight all attributes so that all attributes increase or decrease at the same time? Thanks 

On 12/18/2020 at 3:39 PM, PODSY12345 said:

Clicking on the 'Very Poor' preset used to change every attribute to 1.
It no longer does that.
Can I edit that Preset, does anyone know?

When attributes are highlighted those buttons will only affect highlighted attriubtes.

To turn off highlighted attributes, just select the `Clear selected roles` button, like in the following image

image.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iansweb2001 said:

I think i have noticed a bug. The freeze feature reverts back to default everytime i load up FMRTE. For example if i freeze Messi's attributes, next time i go on the game/fmrte then his stats decrease and i notice that his stats aren't frozen any longer.

thanks

check the bugs forum there are reports there on freezer issues😉

• Like 1

FMRTE 21.2.0 (Build 20) - Released

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte21

Changelog

Added

• Ability to enable/disable automatic highlight of players best role/duty (FMRTE Settings)
  • Ability to enable/disable if presets should be applied to highlighted attributes only (FMRTE Settings)

Removed

• Some FMRTE settings that were not being used

Fixed

• An issue that prevented freezed players from being frozen when starting FMRTE
  • An error when opening Clubs Transfer Center
  • Thanks 2