FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 21 for Windows

BraCa

On 12/1/2020 at 10:28 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

Can user stop asking about the swap/move feature option it has been answered many times it will be added as and when the Devs can get it working correctly. It cant be any clearer

cheers

Any more posts on this will be removed and users who keep asking/posting will receive warnings 

NB one user posted 3 times within an hour yesterday 

FMRTE 21.1.3 (Build 16) - Released

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte21

Changelog

Added

• Support for FM 21.0.6 Xbox Edition
  • Hair colour/length to Mass Edit
  • Skin colour to Mass Edit
  • Move Player to Club
  • Swap Players
  • Player Best role/duty is now automatically selected on player information page
  • Buttons to max/min all staff knowledge or languages fluency

Fixed

• Searching for regens
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Small issue- In settings, I set my wages to Pound Sterling and weekly but when checking the player wage in FMRTE, the value is correct but the period is shown as monthly.  I have tried to reset the settings but cant appear to get rid of the monthly option- any suggestions?

7 hours ago, FrazT said:

Small issue- In settings, I set my wages to Pound Sterling and weekly but when checking the player wage in FMRTE, the value is correct but the period is shown as monthly.  I have tried to reset the settings but cant appear to get rid of the monthly option- any suggestions?

If you restart FMRTE does the problem persist? If so, please submit a bug report (https://www.fmrte.com/bug-tracker/fmrte/)

Thanks

16 hours ago, FrazT said:

yep! i notice this issue too, but ignore it

Does anyone else have an issue where by only the highlighted attributes increase / decrease when using the plus an minus buttons? If so is there a way to turn off the highlighted attributes or highlight all attributes so that all attributes increase or decrease at the same time? Thanks 

48 minutes ago, jp1981 said:

Does anyone else have an issue where by only the highlighted attributes increase / decrease when using the plus an minus buttons? If so is there a way to turn off the highlighted attributes or highlight all attributes so that all attributes increase or decrease at the same time? Thanks 

Please ignore this, I have worked it out.

Thanks

• Like 1