FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 21 for Windows

BraCa

2 hours ago, joypad said:

Hello everyone,

"Relations" tab for agents seems to be missing this year. I am using the latest build 8, and have purchased a license. It's a very important feature for me. I was wondering if it could be added back for this year? Thank you.

Second this, totally forgot to mention it.

Also the fact that we can't 'add' any relations for regen staff.

On 11/19/2020 at 11:11 PM, FrazT said:

Can someone please advise if the colour of the match ball is editable using FMRTE?  I am playing in the SPL and the yellow ball is apparently licensed and cant be changed in preferences

The file for 3d match balls is being upgraded for FM 21 over at sortitoutsi do should be good news

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BraCa said:

FMRTE 21.1.1 (Build 9) - Released

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte21

Changelog

Added

• Support for FM 21.1.1 game version

Fixed

• Advanced Search performance when filtering clubs by Age Average

You guys are amazing with this! 3 hours after they hot fix the game breaking issue of the game crashing if played in Korean, you have updated FMRTE!!

• Like 1

Hi all.

When i try to launch FMRTE i get "exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation". I've had some issues with my computer and done some scans etc. Everything is now working as it should but fmrte (which was working then everything else wasnt....) is now giving me this error message. i know its not fmrtes fault as i've tried installing fmrte 20 again to check and thats now also giving me the same error message. Any ideas whats causing it?

Captureasddsa.JPG

32 minutes ago, David Rooney said:

Hi all.

When i try to launch FMRTE i get "exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation". I've had some issues with my computer and done some scans etc. Everything is now working as it should but fmrte (which was working then everything else wasnt....) is now giving me this error message. i know its not fmrtes fault as i've tried installing fmrte 20 again to check and thats now also giving me the same error message. Any ideas whats causing it?

Captureasddsa.JPG

mate you know the score if getting errors post in bugs forum

cheers

17 hours ago, BraCa said:

Changelog

Added

Fixed

17 hours ago, BraCa said:

Changelog

Added

Fixed

Hey, when swap player/move player available? Come on. 😀

10 minutes ago, christophe nicodeme said:

hello, I'm new here. Not sure I'm in the right place but I was wondering if the happiness/unhapiness in the contract tab  is something that disapeard ? I have several  unhappy players in my squad but nothing is reported in their individual contract tab.

you can use inspire team to remove this and then go to contract tab click clear and save that should do it

there is an add button there too to add unhappiness 

sometimes the reasons dont show up in FMRTE as its a slight concern....you might be able to see the reason in game under player info

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, christophe nicodeme said:

hello, I'm new here. Not sure I'm in the right place but I was wondering if the happiness/unhapiness in the contract tab  is something that disapeard ? I have several  unhappy players in my squad but nothing is reported in their individual contract tab.

Ive just found a bug on adding unhappiness 

so if you find issues clearing unhappiness start a separate bug report

cheers

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, christophe nicodeme said:

I used "inspire team" and it worked but there could be an issue on unhappiness management because the concern was not that "slight" (Player I didn't  allowed to move and several players and the concerned player were angry about  that )

good to know it worked

keep an eye on it if it keeps happening(not showing in FMRTE) report as a bug mate

• Like 1

The "Exception has been thrown by the target of the invocation" on fmrte was indeed my PC being messed up. Seen a few posts about it on google. Definitely not an fmrte bug....glad to report i'm now back up and running with fmrte and fm after a full windows 10 install which only took about 45 mins to do. Had to restart a new game but just relieved to get back up and running!

• Like 1