FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 21 for Windows

BraCa

On 11/13/2020 at 10:19 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

see a few posts in thread with users stating there are bugs

as normal post them in bug forum NOT in this thread they will get missed otherwise

and if the bug has been reported already do not duplicate just add to the initial report

https://www.fmrte.com/bug-tracker/fmrte/windows/

• Like 1

On 11/12/2020 at 2:28 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

030266f04fbcc03b6aac8cbf11546fe8.png

select a position there

and it highlights the roles for that

then press make wonderkid(IMO use the export player details first to save his current stats)

result- now IMO his CA/PA is far too high so I will adjust before saving

d4ef39477721eba19742199b81a5b667.png

Wonkerkid how to use👆

Hello
Dont know if the issue of future transfers is solved or not (last time i checked, yeasterday, wasnt possible to change amount, wages, duration, etc of the future transfer).
Also i try, now, to change the players to wonderkid, and isnt working
Says "Error To use wonderkid generator you must select a position role and duty", dont know how i do that, but if possible is a great sugestion, for example when  we click on the player and after click to make him a Wonderkid, we could chose a position, role, etc)
Example we chose the player and after a windows would appear, and we chose for example GoalKeper (GK) with the role, duty of Liberal defending and FMRTE would put on as GK, and chande the technical, tatical, etc for be that roel and duty we chose, or, another example, we chose a player, and after click on Wonderkid, and chose the positio to Medfieldr central, role and duty, to ball recover, defender.

3 hours ago, Pedro Paiva said:

Hello
Dont know if the issue of future transfers is solved or not (last time i checked, yeasterday, wasnt possible to change amount, wages, duration, etc of the future transfer).
Also i try, now, to change the players to wonderkid, and isnt working
Says "Error To use wonderkid generator you must select a position role and duty", dont know how i do that, but if possible is a great sugestion, for example when  we click on the player and after click to make him a Wonderkid, we could chose a position, role, etc)
Example we chose the player and after a windows would appear, and we chose for example GoalKeper (GK) with the role, duty of Liberal defending and FMRTE would put on as GK, and chande the technical, tatical, etc for be that roel and duty we chose, or, another example, we chose a player, and after click on Wonderkid, and chose the positio to Medfieldr central, role and duty, to ball recover, defender.

you have a bug thread already? any update will be there 

and there is an answer from devs stating build 5 will address this😉

the wonkerkid is explained several times in this thread already...4 posts above yours ....

Braca has removed your bug report which is just a copy and paste of this quoted  post, dont do this again please.

• Like 1

Right lets get the thread/forums back on track 

I am not going to keep posting the same things over and over here

eg the question on wonkerkids has been asked several times in this thread and answered so users are not reading thread/and or using the search function

This thread is going to keep growing rapidly and questions will get lost in it

NB if you have a bug post it in the Bug Tracker

no problem in posting your observation here and link the bug report in your post for others to add to

users need to read this and follow👇 

• Like 1

On 11/13/2020 at 12:48 AM, bajanpaul said:

Hi, how do I calculate the current ability if i increase a players stats?

I have the same question actually, I don't think this one was answered on here? I know on the official FM in-game editor it tells you what the current ability should be, is there a way of figuring it out on FMRTE?

Downloaded the Mac one earlier by the way, class as always! Thanks

12 minutes ago, garethw110 said:

I have the same question actually, I don't think this one was answered on here? I know on the official FM in-game editor it tells you what the current ability should be, is there a way of figuring it out on FMRTE?

Downloaded the Mac one earlier by the way, class as always! Thanks

on FMRTE no sadly

but was asked here recently last couple of posts

Is it possible for a tycoon takeover in the first season?

This year it seems as though there can be unlimited amount of takeovers per season but mostly local businessmen

Even with the valid_takeovers_only.edt file edited (which I don't like doing) you mostly get (promoted from within) takeovers, although I did get a failed bid from a tycoon when I got promoted with Charlton to the championship