FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 21 for Windows

BraCa

not necessarily 

2 minutes ago, Gargovich said:

Don't want to sound like a broken record here, but since these are crucial features, namely editing staff numbers, editing contracts offered to buying players, editing contracts offers to selling players, etc. I had hoped that there would be an update sometime soon. I'm assuming the next update is only when SI releases an FM21 update, which I believe will be the actual release of the game itself on the 24th. Am I correct in assuming this?

not necessarily 

could be updates to both game and fmrte by then

just wait and see

devs are working on bugs etc now so any updates will be at their pace

• Like 4

1 minute ago, culturedleftfoot said:

not necessarily 

not necessarily 

could be updates to both game and fmrte by then

just wait and see

devs are working on bugs etc now so any updates will be at their pace

Well that's real good to hear! 

Taking a moment away from the complaints, just thanks so much to you guys to come up with FMRTE21 in such a short time after the beta released. Playing it without the editor doesn't feel the same, and I wasn't sure how long FMRTE would take to come out, and with how many features included. I've been pleasantly surprised with all that does work with no hiccups. Kudos!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gargovich said:

Well that's real good to hear! 

Taking a moment away from the complaints, just thanks so much to you guys to come up with FMRTE21 in such a short time after the beta released. Playing it without the editor doesn't feel the same, and I wasn't sure how long FMRTE would take to come out, and with how many features included. I've been pleasantly surprised with all that does work with no hiccups. Kudos!

cheers

yes we are lucky here @BraCa and the team are the best by some distance

long may it continue

There will obviously be issues as this version is still the Beta,so some features arent working but its early days😉

• Like 6

3 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

cheers

yes we are lucky here @BraCa and the team are the best by some distance

long may it continue

There will obviously be issues as this version is still the Beta,so some features arent working but its early days😉

While there a billion and one little whinges I can (and do) have (lol)

I can say @BraCa and team has done an amazing job 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, arthurmkii said:

Hi, is there a way to see our teams in different tabs like in the older FMRTE? i find the current style with dropdown list is very glitchy as it keeps changing if i apply a preset and pressing the refresh icon.

I'll change that on our next release

• Like 1

FMRTE 21.0.0 (Build 3) - Released

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte21

Changelog

Added

• Custom colors created in Color Pickers (for ex, in Kits and Colors) are now saved

Fixed

• The Setting Freeze players when FMRTE starts was set to False by default (if you had a previous version installed, you have to manually change it)
  • Some UI issues
  • Missing player attributes in Preset Manager and in Filters settings
  • Advanced Search / Mass Edit positions not being properly reset
  • Player Unavailabilities properties not being saved
  • An error when tring to change a color in Kits and Colors screen
  • Some translation issues
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 11/13/2020 at 10:19 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

see a few posts in thread with users stating there are bugs

as normal post them in bug forum NOT in this thread they will get missed otherwise

and if the bug has been reported already do not duplicate just add to the initial report

https://www.fmrte.com/bug-tracker/fmrte/windows/

• Like 2

Just now, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi,

Not sure if this is correct protocol or not:

Build 3 has not fixed freezing for me. I did submit a bug report and Build 3 was to address it, but anything i freeze reverts back a few weeks later.

I'm not complaining as these are early builds and I'm delighted to be playing. I know these will all be fixed.
Just thought you'd like to know and wasn't sure if I should re-submit a Bug report.

Thanks as ever.

Just now, PODSY12345 said:

Hi,

Not sure if this is correct protocol or not:

Build 3 has not fixed freezing for me. I did submit a bug report and Build 3 was to address it, but anything i freeze reverts back a few weeks later.

I'm not complaining as these are early builds and I'm delighted to be playing. I know these will all be fixed.
Just thought you'd like to know and wasn't sure if I should re-submit a Bug report.

Thanks as ever.

one post above mate follow that

11 hours ago, Gargovich said:

Will there be a provision to edit the 'payout' you have to offer certain players to who leave the club and demand a sum to offset their now lower salary?

I've never faced this in FM before, seems to be a new addition to FM21.

its been in last couple of FM versions, not editable in FMRTE

you can edit the loyalty bonus which should impact the payout/wage top up he wants...and the common sense I would try just edit his wages down prior to the move so he will want a lot less anyway 

give that a go465c4da08e819485c5784ad7ea17954b.png can edit the loyalty bonus

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@BraCa can you please go back to the old page layout for threads

as the posts are now too condensed(you cant see full posts anymore you have to expand them and same with pics you now have to click on them to view as they are too small)

and a good third of the page is taken up by the wasted white space like this➡️

20da69c04a19065d2375e5ce85a43977.png

if other users feel the same just like this post so we can gather some feedback

cheers

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

its been in last couple of FM versions, not editable in FMRTE

you can edit the loyalty bonus which should impact the payout/wage top up he wants...and the common sense I would try just edit his wages down prior to the move so he will want a lot less anyway 

give that a go465c4da08e819485c5784ad7ea17954b.png can edit the loyalty bonus

Thanks a bunch, I did eventually edit the contract and the loyalty bonus as well. Figured that'd just be easier for now. Cheers!

• Like 1

On 11/13/2020 at 10:19 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

see a few posts in thread with users stating there are bugs

as normal post them in bug forum NOT in this thread they will get missed otherwise

and if the bug has been reported already do not duplicate just add to the initial report

https://www.fmrte.com/bug-tracker/fmrte/windows/

1 hour ago, qck said:

Hello,

This option which I marked doesn't work:

image.png.6c3de675583d3c01183d723ad17f6b66.png