FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 21 for Windows

BraCa

1 minute ago, PODSY12345 said:

Quite a few options as yet unavailable on the Preset Manager, I think?

I normally create a New Preset called Professional where I set Loyalty, Professionalism, Sportsmanship etc to 20.

Can't seem to be able to do that yet.

Nearly one season done and no crashes or issues. Incredible work by FMRTE!

I'm the same.  I hope player swap is able to work soon too.  @BraCaReally appreciate the work you and everyone is doing yet again.

• Like 3

Even tho BraCa is quite fast with updating the software, it's bound to happen again so just for future references. 

Is there a way to not update FM and still play it? Without really thinking I downloaded the latest update so now FMRTE is incompatible. I did turn off the auto-update in Steam but when I started the game it forced me to update it. 

I should probably already know this, but since like i said in the beginning, BraCa is quite fast with these updates so I never bothered doing it. Well that came back to bite me x) 

1 minute ago, knoxville said:

Even tho BraCa is quite fast with updating the software, it's bound to happen again so just for future references. 

Is there a way to not update FM and still play it? Without really thinking I downloaded the latest update so now FMRTE is incompatible. I did turn off the auto-update in Steam but when I started the game it forced me to update it. 

I should probably already know this, but since like i said in the beginning, BraCa is quite fast with these updates so I never bothered doing it. Well that came back to bite me x) 

set steam to offline mode.

in the app: steam menu -> go offline and let steam restart

• Like 1

Don't want to sound like a broken record here, but since these are crucial features, namely editing staff numbers, editing contracts offered to buying players, editing contracts offers to selling players, etc. I had hoped that there would be an update sometime soon. I'm assuming the next update is only when SI releases an FM21 update, which I believe will be the actual release of the game itself on the 24th. Am I correct in assuming this?