FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 21 for Windows

BraCa

1 hour ago, BraCa said:

Now you have to select a role for the wonderkid in the button above the Presets.

Sorry if I am dumb, but I still am unsure how to do this and create 1 of my players in to a Wonderkid. Can you please explain it in longer detail? sorry.

** Yes i am dumb. I worked it out, I had to click on the button above Presets which is also above Options, I then had to select what role as DC for him, then I clicked on Make Wonderkid, it worked. Thanks LOL!

Edited by AaronAUS
worked it out! lol

On 11/12/2020 at 2:18 PM, AaronAUS said:

Sorry if I am dumb, but I still am unsure how to do this and create 1 of my players in to a Wonderkid. Can you please explain it in longer detail? sorry.

030266f04fbcc03b6aac8cbf11546fe8.png

select a position there as highlighted

and it highlights the attributes for that role

then press make wonderkid(IMO use the export player details first to save his current stats just in case you want to go back to them)

result- now IMO his CA/PA is far too high so I will adjust before saving

save changes in FMRTE

d4ef39477721eba19742199b81a5b667.png

14 minutes ago, Alex Silva said:

Oh man... I Think I just bought a licence for the FMRTE20 by mistake.
I downloaded the FMRTE21 and when try to "activate online" it prompted me to the FMRTE20 purchase. I bought the key but I now get the message: "Invalid Licence. The licence you introduced its only valid to FMRTE20".
Is this a bug? Am I doing something wrong?... or did I just F**k it up?

Yeah.
I see it now. I f**ked it up:
Since I got that blank screen when trying to use te link https://www.fmrte.com/store/fmrte21 , I tried to go there from the FMRTE21 interface... and it got me to the FMRTE20 key purchase... which I purchased by mistake (Be aware of this).
Now I got a key for a product I don't even own because I skiped FM20 (been playing FM19 for the last two years).
Then I fixed the name in the profile and... voilá... the link to purchase de FMRTE21 key is there.
Hey BraCa... can you throw me a bone here or do I have to buy another key?

2 minutes ago, Alex Silva said:

Yeah.
I see it now. I f**ked it up:
Since I got that blank screen when trying to use te link https://www.fmrte.com/store/fmrte21 , I tried to go there from the FMRTE21 interface... and it got me to the FMRTE20 key purchase... which I purchased by mistake (Be aware of this).
Now I got a key for a product I don't even own because I skiped FM20 (been playing FM19 for the last two years).
Then I fixed the name in the profile and... voilá... the link to purchase de FMRTE21 key is there.
Hey BraCa... can you throw me a bone here or do I have to buy another key?

@BraCa can you assist with this please

1 hour ago, David Rooney said:

Done some basic things like give a team a billion pounds, made another club professional, increased a clubs stadiums capacity and made a club owner 105 in order to try and force him to sell up....

All working beautifully. Havent moved into swap player territory yet etc

Everything works moving forward. i'm 2 months in. current things not working as i found last year didnt.

"view current screen in fmrte" i believe that is expected though based on previous experience. 

4 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

030266f04fbcc03b6aac8cbf11546fe8.png

select a position there

and it highlights the roles for that

then press make wonderkid(IMO use the export player details first to save his current stats)

result- now IMO his CA/PA is far too high so I will adjust before saving

d4ef39477721eba19742199b81a5b667.png

Thanks. Within about 5 minutes of originally posting my post, I worked it out! LOL!

Ho un problema:

ho scaricato il file .exe e ho acquistato la licenza.  Installato tutto e ho iniziato ad avviare il programma ma non si avvia e fa bloccare il pc. 

Ho riavviato e ho eseguito il gioco in modalità di windows 8 ma si blocca e non si avvia.

Ho scaricato il file zip e avviato ma si blocca pure. 

Ora mi ritrovo a non poter usare fmrte pur avendo pagato la licenza. Ha sempre funzionato fmrte 20 e i precedenti.

3 minutes ago, giannisans said:

Ho un problema:

ho scaricato il file .exe e ho acquistato la licenza.  Installato tutto e ho iniziato ad avviare il programma ma non si avvia e fa bloccare il pc. 

Ho riavviato e ho eseguito il gioco in modalità di windows 8 ma si blocca e non si avvia.

Ho scaricato il file zip e avviato ma si blocca pure. 

Ora mi ritrovo a non poter usare fmrte pur avendo pagato la licenza. Ha sempre funzionato fmrte 20 e i precedenti.

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that, but I have advised all of you that this is an experiemntal version, and to try it before you purchase a license.

Anyway, please open a bug report https://www.fmrte.com/bug-tracker/fmrte/windows/ 

I have changed club finances and sugar daddy status, using mass edit for all clubs with reputation of 7500 or more (to get more money back into world football quicker) and no issues so far made it through another 6 months since I saved the changes and it's worked fine. 

Also did a few minor changes such as player injury status and pa again no issues. 

Great work as always! Thanks

I'm very much liking this (FMRTE) thus far

There are surprisingly few bugs for a beta product

3 minor things

One if changing the name of a player, it adds some weird spaces between the names and once you do it, you can't remove them. This appears to be a minor bug

Two, this is just a suggestion, but I found when editing a staff members attributes to "legend" it makes them able to work all staff roles. This might be good for some people, but for me personally, it just means the staff member is now more likely to be poached. I personally would prefer if hitting the "legend" button did NOT change staff roles.

Three, another suggestion. It would be really cool if you could hit a single button on the contract screen and the player/staff member in question would automatically get a $1 (pound or whatever) contract for 5 years with no bonuses or clauses