FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Editing relations not working

Lucca Nogueira

What is your FM version: FM 19.3.6.  (1242975)

What is your FMRTE version:- FMRTE19.3.6 (build 54) I have used the update feature says I am using the current version, screenshot below .

Are you Beta testing for S.I.No

Are you running FMRTE as administrator- YES

What is your question:( - Hi I am getting problems with a inelegible player. He has played 7 games for other team this season, so I have edited the relations, changed all old club refs to mine, but it didnt work. I have bought the FMRTE just for this...

Any other information: >tried editing and advancing to next few days, >tried clean all relations and add squad registration relations again. >other stuffs work, like editing skin colour, or setting favorite club, but the player unavailability still the same. Sorry for bad english, I'm not a native speakerScreenshot_1.thumb.png.316bfcfec700a09ce0476e9dce0617f5.pngScreenshot_7.thumb.png.2d72b8f6fbe2ece629857806f49fa23f.png

image.png.50656ced14c3b0e102dd92733ddb3ab0.png

• BraCa locked this topic