FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Brexit Question.

Gazza1986

• 6 months later...
On 10/1/2020 at 9:17 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

You can't control the type of Brexit you get with any editor

However the link shows what can be done to remove it using fmrte

Cheers

Can't you just add the British nations one by one to the "Nations treated as UE" section then not worry about it even before Brexit has occurred in your save? Or does that not work? Brexit hasn't happened in my save yet.

21 minutes ago, Dund said:

Can't you just add the British nations one by one to the "Nations treated as UE" section then not worry about it even before Brexit has occurred in your save? Or does that not work? Brexit hasn't happened in my save yet.

not sure what you are asking here  do this pre game/ or in FMRTE?

no idea it might work give it a try, but IMO when Brexit occurs it will override your suggestion but you can try😉

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

not sure what you are asking here  do this pre game/ or in FMRTE?

no idea it might work give it a try, but IMO when Brexit occurs it will override your suggestion but you can try😉

In FMTRE under England information tab, theres the section for EU agreements, and under that is a section called "Nations treated as UE". It doesn't actually have any nations under it just the two EU agreements. But you can add nations obviously. So you are saying if I add nations here when Brexit is announced it will wipe those out? Fair enough, will see. Im still in two minds about it, I know in earlier FM patch people said it was bad, but now its been updated with official rules, some are saying its not bad especially for signing South Americans.... I haven't played FM since FM17, so I've never played any saves with Brexit rules before.

26 minutes ago, Dund said:

In FMTRE under England information tab, theres the section for EU agreements, and under that is a section called "Nations treated as UE". It doesn't actually have any nations under it just the two EU agreements. But you can add nations obviously. So you are saying if I add nations here when Brexit is announced it will wipe those out? Fair enough, will see. Im still in two minds about it, I know in earlier FM patch people said it was bad, but now its been updated with official rules, some are saying its not bad especially for signing South Americans.... I haven't played FM since FM17, so I've never played any saves with Brexit rules before.

I havent had chance to use FM21 yet so dont know what scenarios it throws up -

I usually remove Brexit pre game but I do impose squad restrictions for the EPL as I try to make the game fairer 

• Like 1