FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Mass editing or using preset manager for "team status" -playing time

Trouble Man

I did a search of the forums and I couldn't find it, but I apologize if this has been asked and answered.  What I'm trying to do is mass edit promised playing time, i.e. "important player," "regular starter," "fringe player," etc. 

When you edit one player it shows up under the contract screen, below transfer details, and it's called team status.  Here is a screenshot:

image.png.8cb31f1d6bcc128654191e507fe73981.png

I changed that, and it changed it exactly how I wanted it to in the game.  However, this setting doesn't show up in the mass editor.  If I missed it, please let me know where it's at.

I believe I found it in the preset manager here:

image.png.273857348ca752e98ffb357d87dd55da.png

However, when I change the value to anything but "1" it gives me an error.  I changed the person to a few different statuses, saved, and then applied that preset to the player and saved again.  Nothing seemed to change.

So my two questions are:

1.  Is that the right preset to change promised playing time?

2.  If so, what values are what playing time?  Is it "1" for important player, "2" for regular starter, etc?  I tried typing in "2" and it gave me an error.  I also tried "0" and "Fringe Player" (without the quotation marks.

If there is another way to mass edit this please let me know.  Thank you.

Hi

welcome to the forums and thanks for the detailed explanation of the problem👍

This could be a feature that even though is showing in the preset manager it isnt working, IIRC add injury is there too but doesnt work

if you are getting errors reports please report this as a bug and add the error logs for Braca

I have had a little look at changing to this

and it doesnt generate any error report but it doesnt change anything to the player/s either so it isnt working IMO

cc08875605d82d3c23594c7f291951f9.png

• Like 1

Thanks for the fast response.  After exiting and opening again, I can change the value to anything I want without an error, so it's not bugging now.  That being said, I also looked at these:

image.png.9f92e875b6287e293010ae24c931a0e1.png

image.png.faf800b4fa3d2dc811087c7b0029c9e1.png

I tried to change it both on the team players view in the club and from search screen, but neither seemed to do anything.  Should I report that as a bug?

• Like 1