FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FM21 Beta is now out.

culturedleftfoot

Thank you guys, I've decided to give 5 more licenses (10 in total) :)

The winners are:

JKisthe1
npulitanu
vldmr-sus
playercyril
David Rooney
Joelarington
Bored_Shirtless
John Warrington
Vincent Stöber
Diego Trapani

Please check your Client Area :)

image.png

As soon as the beta version is available, I'll post it here with more details, but anyone can give it a try, but only those with a valid FMRTE 21 license will be able to activate it and save changes.

The store to purchase FMRTE21 license should be open later tomorrow.

Cheers

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

each version is dependent on what changes SI have made some can have very little others a lot.

Braca is working on it and any announcement will be made in due course 

I guess the big question here (no, not asking for the final non-beta date) is if you've got any new features you hope to bring out this time round? 

Like the clauses for coaches.

Or other things?

It's always a great tool / effort done, but is it going to add more stuff to expand things out?

FMRTE 21.0.0 (Build 1) BETA - Released

Download: https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte21

Notes

• This is a HIGHLY EXPERIMENTAL version, use it at your own RISK
  • Some features are currently disabled, such as: current screen, swap/move players / staff, edit future transfers
  • Please make sure you backup your savegame, this version was not properly tested, and will probably corrupt your savegame
  • If you find a bug please report it in our bug tracker https://www.fmrte.com/bug-tracker/fmrte/windows/ and try to describe what you have edited with a step-by-step guide about how to reproduce the issue

How to activate

• FMRTE 21 licenses are not available in our store yet (I expect to release it officially later tomorrow), so you'll need a BETA tester license key (that I just gave to a few users), or, a valid FMRTE subscription
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, BraCa said:

FMRTE 21.0.0 (Build 1) - Released

Well done as well, by the way.  Clearly 15min too late to be on the first list but if you need other testers later, happy to help (again).

FYI ... as it was in the old mind compression days it's clear to see that the player data hasn't changed much given you've got it out that quickly, and you can see that in the game.

Just now, Synthespian said:

Well done as well, by the way.  Clearly 15min too late to be on the first list but if you need other testers later, happy to help (again).

FYI ... as it was in the old mind compression days it's clear to see that the player data hasn't changed much given you've got it out that quickly, and you can see that in the game.

Yes, the basic stuff didn't change a lot, but some complex features such as swap players or staff will require a lot more effort to ensure that it doesn't crash the game :D

1 minute ago, Aethan said:

Just wait to buy a license 😅

Until the store for FMRTE 21 is open, you can download it and use it for FREE as a scouting tool :) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BraCa said:

Download: 

FMRTE.21.0.0.1-Setup.exe.zip 9.28 MB · 13 downloads

Notes

• Some features are currently disabled, such as: current screen, swap/move players / staff, edit future transfers
  • Please make sure you backup your savegame, this version was not properly tested, and will probably corrupt your savegame
  • If you find a bug please report it in our bug tracker https://www.fmrte.com/bug-tracker/fmrte/windows/ and try to describe what you have edited with a step-by-step guide about how to reproduce the issue

How to activate

• FMRTE 21 licenses are not available in our store yet (I expect to release it officially later tomorrow), so you'll need a BETA tester license key (that I just gave to a few users), or, a valid FMRTE subscription

Cheers braca.  I love your hard work and i'll be buying a key tomorrow as soon as its up.

6 minutes ago, BraCa said:

Download: 

FMRTE.21.0.0.1-Setup.exe.zip 9.28 MB · 15 downloads

Notes

How to activate

Braca,

Quick question, please:

I normally buy licences every year but if I take out an annual subscription tonight can then use the Beta version?

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PODSY12345 said:

Braca,

Quick question, please:

I normally buy licences every year but if I take out an annual subscription tonight can then use the Beta version?

Thanks in advance.

Please don't buy a subscription just to use this version for a few hours... the store will be updated tomorrow, and you can purchase a single license for FMRTE 21.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BraCa said:

Please don't buy a subscription just to use this version for a few hours... the store will be updated tomorrow, and you can purchase a single license for FMRTE 21.

I really don't mind. I have tomorrow off work so this is a great chance to play and test!😀

• Like 1

Ok guys, just to avoid more confusion and unnecessary subscriptions, I've enabled the product in our store, you can purchase a FMRTE 21 license directly from this link: https://www.fmrte.com/store/fmrte21

This will be added to our website tomorrow (if the BETA testing goes ok)

But please, do not take this version as stable, use it carefuly

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, BraCa said:

Ok guys, just to avoid more confusion and unnecessary subscriptions, I've enabled the product in our store, you can purchase a FMRTE 21 license directly from this link: https://www.fmrte.com/store/fmrte21

This will be added to our website tomorrow (if the BETA testing goes ok)

But please, do not take this version as stable, use it carefuly

thanks!