FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FM21 Beta is now out.

culturedleftfoot

3 minutes ago, BraCa said:

Hi guys,

I'm working on it :) And hopefuly I should have a BETA version available soon.

This first version will probably be released only here in the forum and then after some testing I'll made it available to the public.

I will giveway 5 FMRTE 21 licenses for those who are willing to help us test it out :)

If you are interested, just put a like in this comment, and later I'll use random.org to pick the winners.

Cheers

Thats great news Braca can't wait :)

• Like 2

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to FM21 Beta is now out.(FMRTE 21 Beta being worked on by Devs)
21 minutes ago, BraCa said:

Hi guys,

This first version will probably be released only here in the forum and then after some testing I'll made it available to the public.

I will giveway 5 FMRTE 21 licenses for those who are willing to help us test it out :)

If you are interested, just put a like in this comment, and later I'll use random.org to pick the winners.

Cheers

As always braca legendary work. Great to hear you're working on this years edition. how the years fly by!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BraCa said:

Hi guys,

Cheers

Long time user & software engineer! Let me know if i can help/test :)

36 minutes ago, BraCa said:

Hi guys,

Cheers

Count on me. Been using this for years.

47 minutes ago, BraCa said:

Hi guys,

Cheers

I'm on it!

1 hour ago, BraCa said:

Hi guys,

Cheers

Lovely news!

What does everyone think of FM21 so far? Did anyone notice an issue with uploading your picture to generate your managers face? I'm a white guy just in advance....i uploaded my picture and did all the things correctly and was generated as a black guy. i tried to change the skin colour manually but it didnt change anything. changed to a "random" face and it was a white manager and then uploaded my picture again and i'm a black guy again! i decided to just use it anyway as I actually look pretty snazzy. Other than that the game is running nice and fast. Gone unemployed to see what jobs I get 

1 hour ago, BraCa said:

Hi guys,

Cheers

I've already bought the liscense but i'd be more than happy to help (for free)

13 minutes ago, David Rooney said:

What does everyone think of FM21 so far? Did anyone notice an issue with uploading your picture to generate your managers face? I'm a white guy just in advance....i uploaded my picture and did all the things correctly and was generated as a black guy. i tried to change the skin colour manually but it didnt change anything. changed to a "random" face and it was a white manager and then uploaded my picture again and i'm a black guy again! i decided to just use it anyway as I actually look pretty snazzy. Other than that the game is running nice and fast. Gone unemployed to see what jobs I get 

Its always been a bit funky when you try and upload your face, mine was very purple, like the last days of clough, when I did mine last year