FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FM21 Beta is now out.

culturedleftfoot

SI have put something out where they stand on releasing FM21

I suggest users take a quick read, it sounds like the product will be coming out much later than normal, IMO not a bad thing at all.

https://community.sigames.com/topic/525843-sports-interactive-and-the-impact-of-covid-19/

Updating the OP as some users are not reading the thread just starting other threads on this/possible FMRTE21 too

so read this and follow the rules please.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Happy FM day all. Just having a look around and the game seems a bit quicker than last years. Here we are again on the forum checking to see if braca can even make a version of fmrte for the game....its a yearly tradition! I'm trying to remember my first fmrte....it wass the first one he released. was it 2010?

9 minutes ago, David Rooney said:

Happy FM day all. Just having a look around and the game seems a bit quicker than last years. Here we are again on the forum checking to see if braca can even make a version of fmrte for the game....its a yearly tradition! I'm trying to remember my first fmrte....it wass the first one he released. was it 2010?

its quicker because there are no graphics loaded 

I am moving my graphics over now, big file so will take a good 30 mins 😉

Then hopefully Mons at sortitoutsi will have the real name fixes ready(he is a legend😍)

https://sortitoutsi.net/content/56768/fm2021-licensing-and-real-name-fix-file-v01-beta-for-fm21-beta-not-released-yet

5 minutes ago, David Rooney said:

Graphics? As in players pictures? I never use them! But i certainly use sortitoutsi! those are legends!

Yes player pics/kits/trophies stadiums etc

Thanks we try to make the game a better experience Mons is superb though he has already released the patch for real names👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, culturedleftfoot said:

its quicker because there are no graphics loaded 

I am moving my graphics over now, big file so will take a good 30 mins 😉

Then hopefully Mons at sortitoutsi will have the real name fixes ready(he is a legend😍)

https://sortitoutsi.net/content/56768/fm2021-licensing-and-real-name-fix-file-v01-beta-for-fm21-beta-not-released-yet

Hi man. Just curious how you go about getting your graphics from FM20 to FM21 are you importing them? 

I'd like to try that myself. Could you explain how to doit. 

It'll save me tracking down my logos all over again 🙄 especially the utd logo. 

4 minutes ago, Sunsetking said:

Hi man. Just curious how you go about getting your graphics from FM20 to FM21 are you importing them? 

I'd like to try that myself. Could you explain how to doit. 

It'll save me tracking down my logos all over again 🙄 especially the utd logo. 

just copy the graphics folder in FM20 and paste in FM21 my file is 40GB so in windows that can take time-took 30 mins

NB In default skin most graphics wont work backgrounds/trophies/stadiums etc but player pics club badges should too

• Like 1

1 minute ago, culturedleftfoot said:

just copy the file in FM20 and paste in FM21 my file is 40GB so in windows that can take time-took 30 mins

NB In default skin most graphics wont work backgrounds/trophies/stadiums etc but player pics club badges should too

Thanks i'll give it ago, yeah I use DF11 pics. So i'll need that skin first for it to work. 

Cheers. 

1 minute ago, culturedleftfoot said:

skins will be sometime after full game release 

Ok i'm not in any rush, i can wait even to do name fixes as there will be some updates in the run up to full release. 

Just figured i'd ask about moving graphics over since it was mentioned. 

I'll definitely follow your steps when doing so 😉

4 minutes ago, Sunsetking said:

Ok i'm not in any rush, i can wait even to do name fixes as there will be some updates in the run up to full release. 

Just figured i'd ask about moving graphics over since it was mentioned. 

I'll definitely follow your steps when doing so 😉

yes mate nice and easy way to do it👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, culturedleftfoot said:

just copy the graphics folder in FM20 and paste in FM21 my file is 40GB so in windows that can take time-took 30 mins

269182f47f98a0c8db66440c7e3a4f4a.jpg

backgrounds are working but you cant really see them properly...

not until 3 rd party skins come out 👍

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dogsbody42 said:

Just out of interest, from a dev point of view, how much re-coding is there between versions? Is there a lot of similarity or does it change dramatically between releases?

each version is dependent on what changes SI have made some can have very little others a lot.

Braca is working on it and any announcement will be made in due course 

• Like 1

Will buys the game once FMRTE comes out. Hope that BraCa can fix problem with Professionelism reverts back to 1 after setting it to 99/127 for faster development. 

Mostly the game looks same as lasts year, so hope BraCa adds some new functions 😁