FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE When?

efmustang

1 hour ago, efmustang said:

the previous build was working fine for me

I agree with you. This last update does not make my game to crash, but when I make changes and try to save it, FMRTE does not save these changes at all (although in the down left corner it says that changes are saved), as like it does not work.

There is no any reply from the author of this program. Unfortunately.

1 hour ago, GREYFOX said:

No idea.  Only the devs can respond to this query.  Regarding older builds, which in particular are you seeking?

Which was before the last update.

1 hour ago, GREYFOX said:

Here is build 35.  Report back on how it goes.

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/c472e324

Thank you very much. That is what I was looking for. Now it works.

The problem is in 1 week or month the program will require for obligatory update. But the last update does not work. So, it is interesting how to escape the obligatory update?

2 hours ago, Rekoshooter said:

Is it possible to block this program to access to internet? Otherwise, it will every time inform me about a new version and one day it will not work.

No problem.  You can block the software from accessing the net.  Just add a rule in your firewall and click Block/Deny/Stop, etc.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rekoshooter said:

Is it possible to block this program to access to internet? Otherwise, it will every time inform me about a new version and one day it will not work.

as Grey says, and this is very unusual but only 3 reports of issues at this stage with the latest build 

hope the Devs are in touch re this with a resolution

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...