FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Preset Manager - Execute custom actions

Revive King

Hi, 

Today we can execute two actions for any players through preset and Option on players screen. These two actions are UEFA register and Removal int. withdrawal. See picture for more info. 

I would love if we could add more options to this Preset manager. 

Others would be:

- Formed at Club

- Formed at Country

- League Registration

- Squad Registration

- Like current Club

- Like current manager

Basically anything that we can edit in relations screen. 

Thanks

FMRTE 20.4.1 Preset Manager - Execute custom actions.jpg

FMRTE 20.4.1 Options player screen.jpg

• Like 1

Hi

There are dozens of options that a user can set up.

I see you have set up several of your own👍

(For users unsure how to do this-I have explained how to do it in the FAQs

when setting up a new preset click on that highlighted box and then a drop down menu appears scroll through it was a matter of trial and error for me have a play around.)

4c67a859cc49712db7cdbc6064a088fc.png

I agree with you for extra options as above 😉 I have suggested this before, hopefully they will be added

as it would be a very good option/s to add quickly to individual/multiple players

• Like 2

Yes! The preset manager is for me the most important part of FMRTE, as it is a quick way for me to get what I want from an editor. 

Another one would be to add a second nationality to multiple players. For instance, giving All my Brazilian youngsters a EU nation. Do you know if this is possible now?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Revive King said:

Yes! The preset manager is for me the most important part of FMRTE, as it is a quick way for me to get what I want from an editor. 

Another one would be to add a second nationality to multiple players. For instance, giving All my Brazilian youngsters a EU nation. Do you know if this is possible now?

its not in the list of current options as it stands

second point is down to a dev to answer

as a workaround drop the the years to gain nationality to 1? or even add this-

5b21e748912927ab74a901fa71aa5651.png

• Like 2

As it stands not ideal for your needs but an option to use IMO I would just add a second nationality to your few Brazilian players which can be done via relations(but as you know one at a time)

This is something I havent tried but may well be a great workaround for you

4700c2d911869ce58bdee6f8b71bd216.png

I dont know what that means joined country so may not need that, try this only-1900 is over 5 years and therefore should cover the EU thing if not have a play around, should help😉

331fd70de8532bdca0a861828f341237.png

• Like 1

Thanks mate! That's actually equally what I am looking for. 

In a small country, any player I give second nationality would be eligible for that nations squad. Not that what I want haha.

But, that together with Declared for Nation : True in preset manager would solved the problem I think. True and False seems to work here perfectly.

I might as well ask another question regarding the Preset manager.

Have you figured out how to change values that are pulldown values, such as Club Status (Professional, Semi-professional and amateur)

1340073460_FMRTE20.4.1PresetDaysincountryandDeclaredforNation.jpg.c638ae6fd49e29ab192f8eac4767d791.jpg

FMRTE 20.4.1 Preset - Pulldown Club Status.jpg