FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Ability to change team colour panel / colour of squad number on shirt.

Musestar1

Hi there, I quite often use the ‘Create a Club’ mode on FM Touch 2020 and I write over (for example Wrexham) their 2D and 3D kits in my file structure, with the team that I create, so that they appear for use in-game. However, there does not appear to be a way to alter the te  colour panel and also the numbering on the back of the shirt. Touch doesn’t have the editor like full fat version of the game. Is this something that can be amended with either FMRTE or the Kit version of FMRTE? 

If not, could this be something that could be implemented on FMRTE? It would be handy, as sometimes if a team changes their away kit colour, the squad number colouring can also change. It is a complete change of sometimes it will mean that the numbering can’t be seen.

Thanks

All received. Just thought I would post this info for others, in case they were looking to do this. It is actually achievable with FMRTE. Once inside the editor, go to the kits section. You will see various colour panels and it also mentions FMKE. If you alter the home shirt on here to match your created team and save, that will display in-game on the tactics page. If you amend the team message colours, that will change the in-game header, to match the colours you want and also the jersey number colour alteration works too (which was the main one for me). If you have an existing 3D shirt you are using, don't worry it doesn't overwrite this, just the number colouring.

Just thought I would share this with others.

Thanks FMRTE