Verticaltictac

Client area support request 'ticket' not responded to.

How long should it typically take for an agent to respond to my ticket?

I admit to having no idea how many requests the website receives, but the query I sent is fairly simple in structure, and I'd have expected to have received at least some acknowledgement of the issue by now, rather than this ambiguous 'being processed' status.

This has now been viewed four times by moderators without being approved or receiving any kind of response. Can I at least get some kind of answer about what's going on?

10 views now...

Show some patience.  The moderators are not always available.  They do have lives outside the forums.

Regarding your question, there is not much the moderators can do regarding the client area.  The section is maintained by the developers/owners.  Only they respond to tickets.  You need to exercise some patience and someone will response as soon as possible.

Thanks,

I don't mean to be impatient, it's just weird to have a query viewed by multiple site staff without a response, and a bit worrying when you've spent money.

Thanks for your help though, I'll sit tight.

On 5/13/2020 at 11:00 PM, Verticaltictac said:

Thanks,

I don't mean to be impatient, it's just weird to have a query viewed by multiple site staff without a response, and a bit worrying when you've spent money.

Thanks for your help though, I'll sit tight.

Hi

Has this been responded to via your client area, just update the thread when free please.

cheers