Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
EdwinK85

Editing the tables for the Dutch Leagues

Recommended Posts

It's impossible to edit the tables for the Dutch Leagues. The league is in stages, also the Eredivisie, which is wrong. There are only 2 stages. The normal regular league and the playoffs in the end for European football. Also for the Eerste Divisie which the regular season is divided in 4 periods, with each a winner, is impossible to edit. Not like the Eredivisie where you can't do anything at all and only have a blank area, the edits you do for the Eerste Divisie don't work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, EdwinK85 said:

It's impossible to edit the tables for the Dutch Leagues. The league is in stages, also the Eredivisie, which is wrong. There are only 2 stages. The normal regular league and the playoffs in the end for European football. Also for the Eerste Divisie which the regular season is divided in 4 periods, with each a winner, is impossible to edit. Not like the Eredivisie where you can't do anything at all and only have a blank area, the edits you do for the Eerste Divisie don't work.

Tried changing the stages? No need changing for each period, just find the overall table and edit from there. Found it pretty easy when I did it recently, wanted to have the Jong teams relegated out of the Eerste....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2020 at 11:29 PM, gwynvyd said:

Tried changing the stages? No need changing for each period, just find the overall table and edit from there. Found it pretty easy when I did it recently, wanted to have the Jong teams relegated out of the Eerste....

Are there teams relegating? Actually IRL nobody is relegating from the Eerste Divisie.

 

So I should wait till they have started the 4th period and edit the 4rd stage?
Because I can't find the overal table

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2020 at 4:48 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

5597b5850833061ab0e4d9f7fd4b5f52.png

 

29e40b5454a129237ed3361781af3eb2.png

 

change the stage level to find the table

I got this with the Eredivisie (pic 1), so probably need to wait a bit till the end

 

And pic number is the Eerste Divisie, the only table there is, both stages under each other but not a total table

 

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 17.17.16.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 17.18.18.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2020 at 10:18 AM, EdwinK85 said:

Are there teams relegating? Actually IRL nobody is relegating from the Eerste Divisie.

 

So I should wait till they have started the 4th period and edit the 4rd stage?
Because I can't find the overal table

 

The teams start getting relegated from season 20/21. You playing FM19 or FM20?

Got all Jong teams down to Tweede and keep looking out so they won't get promoted. Done the similar with the other nations allowing the B, reserves, youth team play in professional leagues to be relegated down the tiers to semi/amateur level. So the teams don't get the benefit of having a huge squad of players on pro contract and just shuffeling them between the teams.

 

Only problem really I have had with the table editing feature in FM20 is editing the WC qualifying for Asia. I edited the 2nd stage tables and wanted the billion dollar nations not to qualify, thus ending up with the 3rd stage not scheduled.... Resulting in a WC2030 without any Asian nations playing, their allocation slots were divided between the remaining continents. But I hope the WC2034 now is going to be working fine....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

users need to read and follow this thread IF they are having issues

 

 

also I put up details in the FAQs how to edit tables 

 

so if you have read that and the above and are following both report as a bug

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Guys,

I would like to have it the other way around. Does FMRTE have the option to change the regulations, in the save game, of the 'Jong' teams in de Dutch 2nd league? I would like Jong Ajax to be able to promote to the eredivisie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Huugst9 said:

Hi Guys,

I would like to have it the other way around. Does FMRTE have the option to change the regulations, in the save game, of the 'Jong' teams in de Dutch 2nd league? I would like Jong Ajax to be able to promote to the eredivisie. 

 

Nope, sorry.  This is not possible in FMRTE.  I am confident the pre-game editor can do this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy