FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Editing the tables for the Dutch Leagues

EdwinK85

It's impossible to edit the tables for the Dutch Leagues. The league is in stages, also the Eredivisie, which is wrong. There are only 2 stages. The normal regular league and the playoffs in the end for European football. Also for the Eerste Divisie which the regular season is divided in 4 periods, with each a winner, is impossible to edit. Not like the Eredivisie where you can't do anything at all and only have a blank area, the edits you do for the Eerste Divisie don't work.

9 hours ago, EdwinK85 said:

It's impossible to edit the tables for the Dutch Leagues. The league is in stages, also the Eredivisie, which is wrong. There are only 2 stages. The normal regular league and the playoffs in the end for European football. Also for the Eerste Divisie which the regular season is divided in 4 periods, with each a winner, is impossible to edit. Not like the Eredivisie where you can't do anything at all and only have a blank area, the edits you do for the Eerste Divisie don't work.

Tried changing the stages? No need changing for each period, just find the overall table and edit from there. Found it pretty easy when I did it recently, wanted to have the Jong teams relegated out of the Eerste....

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2020 at 11:29 PM, gwynvyd said:

Tried changing the stages? No need changing for each period, just find the overall table and edit from there. Found it pretty easy when I did it recently, wanted to have the Jong teams relegated out of the Eerste....

Are there teams relegating? Actually IRL nobody is relegating from the Eerste Divisie.

So I should wait till they have started the 4th period and edit the 4rd stage?
Because I can't find the overal table

On 5/12/2020 at 4:48 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

5597b5850833061ab0e4d9f7fd4b5f52.png

29e40b5454a129237ed3361781af3eb2.png

change the stage level to find the table

I got this with the Eredivisie (pic 1), so probably need to wait a bit till the end

And pic number is the Eerste Divisie, the only table there is, both stages under each other but not a total table

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 17.17.16.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 17.18.18.png

On 5/20/2020 at 10:18 AM, EdwinK85 said:

Are there teams relegating? Actually IRL nobody is relegating from the Eerste Divisie.

So I should wait till they have started the 4th period and edit the 4rd stage?
Because I can't find the overal table

The teams start getting relegated from season 20/21. You playing FM19 or FM20?

Got all Jong teams down to Tweede and keep looking out so they won't get promoted. Done the similar with the other nations allowing the B, reserves, youth team play in professional leagues to be relegated down the tiers to semi/amateur level. So the teams don't get the benefit of having a huge squad of players on pro contract and just shuffeling them between the teams.

Only problem really I have had with the table editing feature in FM20 is editing the WC qualifying for Asia. I edited the 2nd stage tables and wanted the billion dollar nations not to qualify, thus ending up with the 3rd stage not scheduled.... Resulting in a WC2030 without any Asian nations playing, their allocation slots were divided between the remaining continents. But I hope the WC2034 now is going to be working fine....

4 hours ago, Huugst9 said:

Hi Guys,

I would like to have it the other way around. Does FMRTE have the option to change the regulations, in the save game, of the 'Jong' teams in de Dutch 2nd league? I would like Jong Ajax to be able to promote to the eredivisie. 

Nope, sorry.  This is not possible in FMRTE.  I am confident the pre-game editor can do this.

On 5/20/2020 at 11:34 AM, EdwinK85 said:

I got this with the Eredivisie (pic 1), so probably need to wait a bit till the end

And pic number is the Eerste Divisie, the only table there is, both stages under each other but not a total table

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 17.17.16.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 17.18.18.png

The Eerste is just divided into two stages in the editor. If you scroll down in the tab of stage 2 you will find each period table there. But in the end it is best editing the Eerste by using the stage 1 over all standing table. No need changing both I have figured out.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2020 at 7:30 PM, gwynvyd said:

The teams start getting relegated from season 20/21. You playing FM19 or FM20?

Got all Jong teams down to Tweede and keep looking out so they won't get promoted. Done the similar with the other nations allowing the B, reserves, youth team play in professional leagues to be relegated down the tiers to semi/amateur level. So the teams don't get the benefit of having a huge squad of players on pro contract and just shuffeling them between the teams.

Only problem really I have had with the table editing feature in FM20 is editing the WC qualifying for Asia. I edited the 2nd stage tables and wanted the billion dollar nations not to qualify, thus ending up with the 3rd stage not scheduled.... Resulting in a WC2030 without any Asian nations playing, their allocation slots were divided between the remaining continents. But I hope the WC2034 now is going to be working fine....

I'm playing FM20. I got the same problem with the CL. I edited the CL table and then probably somewhere came an error, the CL never continued, already the 2nd season that there is no CL. Which I don't mind haha

On 6/7/2020 at 4:19 PM, gwynvyd said:

The Eerste is just divided into two stages in the editor. If you scroll down in the tab of stage 2 you will find each period table there. But in the end it is best editing the Eerste by using the stage 1 over all standing table. No need changing both I have figured out.

Stage 1 is not editable, it's empty. Or do I need to wait till they are in period 4?

13 hours ago, EdwinK85 said:

No I can not, I have FM20. I have no idea what that means, can you clarify it?

that image shows you are using FMRTE 20 and the game loaded is FM19 which is impossible?

its down to you to clarify and explain this not me mate I have no idea 

also I linked a thread to you sometime ago- read before posting thread, you need to read and post accordingly please

2639bd73a2dfe478f4c72eab222121bc.png

• Like 1

On 6/17/2020 at 4:00 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

that image shows you are using FMRTE 20 and the game loaded is FM19 which is impossible?

its down to you to clarify and explain this not me mate I have no idea 

also I linked a thread to you sometime ago- read before posting thread, you need to read and post accordingly please

2639bd73a2dfe478f4c72eab222121bc.png

It clearly must be a bug, have no idea where it is from if it is from FMRTE or from FM because I'm playing FM20.

What is your FM version: 20.4.1

What is your FMRTE version:- FMRTE20.4.1 (build 35)

Are you Beta testing for S.I.- No

Are you running FMRTE as administrator- No

no idea re game version its bizarre as you are unable to load a game DB that is not for  the version of FMRTE being used🤯

I dont use Mac so someone else can assist  with this -Are you running FMRTE as administrator- if an option on Mac you should always run this way as thats where must bugs originate from and I see you have said -No

• Like 1

Sorry, I have no idea if I'm running FMRTE as an administrator. My knowledge is not that good. Probably I am then.

Well I bought the game during the start of the corona pandemic from the FM site, it had the latest transferupdates so I have no idea. I don't have any other issues with the game also. When I check the game info itself it says FM 20 and the version. Only in FMRTE it says 2019. 

Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 15.51.31.png

2 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

As linked thread says -

Run as administrator- to do this right click on the app and select RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR 

please confirm in your post your are doing this.

Im not sure if this is possible on the mac, I don't get that option.