FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Budget Help!

mike13oliveira

FM 2020: build 20.4.1-1363262

FMRTE 20.4.1: build 32

Got a serious issue which I don't know if it's a bug within the game itself or not... B squad... Taking over 36 million euros off of Budget!! Salaries of all including staff shouldn't exceed 2 mill max, have no outstanding loans, switched the board to "not same board".. no pending debts.… Even changed the finances to a positive 30 mill for example... Any ideas and suggestions appreciated! Thanks!

Edited by mike13oliveira
Missing info

2 hours ago, mike13oliveira said:

Thank you, I believe all is correct now, look forward to someone's advice or help!

7 hours ago, mike13oliveira said:

FM 2020: build 20.4.1-1363262

FMRTE 20.4.1: build 32

Got a serious issue which I don't know if it's a bug within the game itself or not... B squad... Taking over 36 million euros off of Budget!! Salaries of all including staff shouldn't exceed 2 mill max, have no outstanding loans, switched the board to "not same board".. no pending debts.… Even changed the finances to a positive 30 mill for example... Any ideas and suggestions appreciated! Thanks!

you still havent given al  the info asked for in the linked thread

The below information has to be submitted  in all initial posts.

What is your FM version:(example answer- FM 18.1.2  (1051982, 1051985) I have steam set to offline) clearly state if using TOUCH and its version eg  18.2.0 (1050300, 1050303)

What is your FMRTE version:(example answer- FMRTE18.1.2 I have used the update feature says I am using the current version

Are you Beta testing for S.I. Yes/No

Are you running FMRTE as administratorYES/N0

Sorry don't know what more you want from me to answer and/or suggest a simple question I asked.. does it matter if I am using beta or touch for the question I asked?! How does running as admin have anything to do with the concern of the question?

I was quite polite in my request for help, and putting things (such as those mentioned above in BOLD and RED like I am some sort of retard!) for me are just some sort of disrespect and OCD behavior on behalf of admin.. no worries, even though you have taken my money over the last couple of years, I am sure I will find a solution elsewhere and start paying them for proper support and/or enquires...

Might as well close down the thread, done and finished here...

4 hours ago, mike13oliveira said:

Sorry don't know what more you want from me to answer and/or suggest a simple question I asked.. does it matter if I am using beta or touch for the question I asked?! How does running as admin have anything to do with the concern of the question?

I was quite polite in my request for help, and putting things (such as those mentioned above in BOLD and RED like I am some sort of retard!) for me are just some sort of disrespect and OCD behavior on behalf of admin.. no worries, even though you have taken my money over the last couple of years, I am sure I will find a solution elsewhere and start paying them for proper support and/or enquires...

Might as well close down the thread, done and finished here...

I have copied the exact text from the linked thread it is in bold in that thread and hasnt been made any bigger as you suggest 

the info requested is essential as most issues are caused by users NOT running the app as suggested

as someone who does use the app as suggested I have not seen your issue at all, neither have I seen it reported before IIRC.

So personally I would look on the SI forums to see if it is a known bug or even report it  there as you allude to this could be a bug with the game not the app. I will if I have time take a look when I am there later,if I remember👍

Re FMRTE there is nothing in your OP to say how FMRTE may have caused this issue so at this stage it doesnt look like it is a bug with this app? had you edited anything using the app to potentialy have caused this? and if so were you running the app as suggested?

You have massively overreacted here I am the person giving up his time and trying to assist you and just to clarify you give your money to the Devs, myself and Greyfox give our own time and it is unpaid to help here. If I was that way inclined I would have just deleted your thread.

I try to resolve many issues on site which I do not have to but I like to help. We dont ask for much but we do expect users to provide the information in that linked thread as a bare minimum.😉

That thread also states any user not providing  the  info requested can have the thread/post deleted etc  just to point out you initially posted in the wrong forum you then created another thread then after being prompted you still havent given all the info requested but I am still trying to help you.

cheers 

• Like 1