FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Convert 2019 db to 2020

Andrew Marines

the export feature of individual players should work using the import option on a player's information page

this is possible if they are existing players in current DB eg if they are not created players as it would conflict with existing unique IDs

as said in my first reply show me a screenshot of the export button you mentioned

On 4/29/2020 at 5:03 AM, Andrew Marines said:

Hello there,

I'm searching for a method to convert fm2019 db into fm20. I remeber that on fmrte18 there was an  export button that created a file( i don't remember the extension) which can be opened on newer version. On FMRTE19 i can't find that. there's another method?

as said before show me a screenshot of that

do you perhaps mean this if so that is for individual players only as I pointed out in my last reply

25e7d6ca21e758edd2635b55ad0c11e8.png

can you also clarify as you havent given much to go on are these teams/players created in the pre game editor if so you can try loading the file in the FM20 editor data folder then just load it in the pre game editor and check the file for any errors

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

as said before show me a screenshot of that

do you perhaps mean this if so that is for individual players only as I pointed out in my last reply

25e7d6ca21e758edd2635b55ad0c11e8.png

can you also clarify as you havent given much to go on are these teams/players created in the pre game editor if so you can try loading the file in the FM20 editor data folder then just load it in the pre game editor and check the file for any errors

That's awesome. I'd like something for exporting the all team but i think this will be enough. Thank you mate