FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Football Manger 2010 Problems

Melih Gürbulak

Hello ...

I've been playing fm 10 for a long time because I got big bugs in later versions, especially after f11 in 2014 the game fails and does not progress and I think it is very difficult to win games against big teams in 2019 and 2020 .

If we come to the real problem, I am in 2014 at fm10 and I have won many trophies but now I want to make a team change , but the clubs that I offer offer throw their managers out of the club but they dont accept my offer (Although I have received many trophies ) . I have experimented with Fmrte 3.0 121  but have encountered such a problem. How can I solve this problem? I am very bored with this team now and I do not think to buy fm2020 either ,A version problem with  Fm10 ? , I was transferred to another team before in fm11 , but there are many bugs in fm 11 , (There is 2019 but I don't want to play ) , I'm waiting for your help please 😐

you can only.png