General rules

(a) There is to be no talk whatsoever of piracy of any kind in the forum.

(b) If you are unsure on any content listed on the forum, contact either greyfox or culturedleftfoot.

(c) Do not disrespect, name-call, belittle or post any profanity anyone here on the forums.

(d) Do not talk about other real time editors anywhere in the forums.

I don't agree with the that specific rule (d). Other editors should sometime become inspirations to improve FMRTE, which is a profitable app, and not a freeware. Therefore you should not restrict your forum members to want to evolve and even bring up other editors as well, especially the in-game editor. SI would never forbid its users to only speak about in-game editor in their forum...

Its like going in FIFA forum and suggesting a feature that is available in PES. That type of suggestions should be more than welcome, in order to bring more users from other editors to FMRTE... 

Cheers

2 hours ago, Revive King said:

General rules

(a) There is to be no talk whatsoever of piracy of any kind in the forum.

(b) If you are unsure on any content listed on the forum, contact either greyfox or culturedleftfoot.

(c) Do not disrespect, name-call, belittle or post any profanity anyone here on the forums.

(d) Do not talk about other real time editors anywhere in the forums.

I don't agree with the that specific rule (d). Other editors should sometime become inspirations to improve FMRTE, which is a profitable app, and not a freeware. Therefore you should not restrict your forum members to want to evolve and even bring up other editors as well, especially the in-game editor. SI would never forbid its users to only speak about in-game editor in their forum...

Its like going in FIFA forum and suggesting a feature that is available in PES. That type of suggestions should be more than welcome, in order to bring more users from other editors to FMRTE... 

Cheers

SI do not allow discussions of FMRTE on their forums-  warnings/bans and threads have been removed that have in the past

as said by PM if you have features you would like added to the app use the feature request thread 

personally I see no harm in saying something like- ''please can a future transfer option be added if possible as per the official IGE where transfer fees take place to any player we want , rather than having to edit a current other player's transfer as we have to do now''

cheers

22 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

SI do not allow discussions of FMRTE on their forums-  warnings/bans and threads have been removed that have in the past

as said by PM if you have features you would like added to the app use the feature request thread 

personally I see no harm in saying something like- ''please can a future transfer option be added if possible as per the official IGE where transfer fees take place to any player we want , rather than having to edit a current other player's transfer as we have to do now''

cheers

I found over 140 threads mentioning FMRTE on SI forum. I could not find where it is stated that FMRTE is not allowed to be discussed. Maybe I am the one who could't find the rule haha

Yeah, even though I can understand this rule. As you stated in your PM, I should write here as suggestion so the devs can look at this and give it some consideration. Anyway I find that this could really benefit FMRTE. More transparant meaning, more people will become involved in the promotion of the app, and more people will leave other editors for FMRTE. 

Cheers mate

perhaps they have relaxed it I have no idea or it could be down to individual mods etc but I have seen users warned and threads removed when I was very active in that community

regarding  your comment on the community here I used to run a feature request thread so we could get the community's top 10 requests to take to the devs I gave up mate as the response was shockingly low 

only 45 users bothered to vote over 6 months there are thousands of users who visit the site every day