FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Add transfer embargo

Ahmed Adly

Hello Guys ,

I downloaded the return of the legends database and I will decrease all the players ages in the game via FMRTE I have a question is there any way to add transfer embargo to  number of clubs via the mass edit ? 

I cant find this option anywhere ( I know I can do it in the pre game editor ) But Iam asking about FMRTE 

• 2 months later...

Been playing around with the presets and it is possible to add a custom preset to add an embargo to several clubs now

create the preset in preset manager, save it(you may need to exit app or just press load game again for the new preset to load up)

d72c3fb1b5e809b810e137e87d8b0545.png

3a09ea5453ed0c6d9cbeab8de0080af1.png

use search to find clubs in a nation or use league if you want it more specific

bdf38effbaa83fc32abe070ff8231ef5.png

then select the teams required/or select all

a01df2b69166e796ed8419f685a595c8.png

😉

right click on any of the clubs and your preset options now show, add the embargo and save

• Like 1

On 3/8/2020 at 1:09 PM, Ahmed Adly said:

Hello Guys ,

I downloaded the return of the legends database and I will decrease all the players ages in the game via FMRTE I have a question is there any way to add transfer embargo to  number of clubs via the mass edit ? 

I cant find this option anywhere ( I know I can do it in the pre game editor ) But Iam asking about FMRTE 

hope this helps you 

• 11 months later...

Hey,

so I tried this in FMT 21 but it doesn't work since it needs a reason given for the embargo. There is a option for "Transfer Embargo Type" with a default value of 1. Changing it to another number or the name of a reason (e.g. Unknown, Transfer Ban, etc.) doesn't do anything. Is there a workaround or, if not, a possibility to add the "reason" as a option for presets or add transfer embargos to mass edit?

On 4/30/2021 at 11:22 AM, StarCheat said:

Hey,

so I tried this in FMT 21 but it doesn't work since it needs a reason given for the embargo. There is a option for "Transfer Embargo Type" with a default value of 1. Changing it to another number or the name of a reason (e.g. Unknown, Transfer Ban, etc.) doesn't do anything. Is there a workaround or, if not, a possibility to add the "reason" as a option for presets or add transfer embargos to mass edit?

The above preset I loaded[3 posts above] to share works fine still in full fat version of the Game

FMRTE presets- shouldnt matter what game version you use

I dont use FMT to check

put the preset in the folder within the  Bracasoft folder [mine is stored on my c drive] -just select the version you want to use eg FMRTE21 etc

b4fd363166dc97a2a0f82fe2032ff2c4.png

f58bfd50ea1190d7fbb15f92cac19faa.png
https://gyazo.com/f58bfd50ea1190d7fbb15f92cac19faa

720d90836f5bc2ae710830e9bc32d4e6.png

6 minutes ago, StarCheat said:

It worked. Got irritated because it's kinda greyed out in FMRTE when no reason is given. Sorry for the bother.

yep it works fine

you can transfer all/most presets over to from different versions of FMRTE 

there are some options I do not fully understand[as there are few preset options that do not work]  so I have a play around to see what can be done and its interesting to see what is possible now😉

• Like 1

n00b question sorry! I've added the transfer embargo into fmrte (cheers culteredleftfoot) but it doesnt seem to be an active preset to actually trigger?

image.png.12bdaa1b232792339f404ab501634e54.png

image.png.4f182e076dfbd1b1c7f93394b2efa7f6.png

What n00bish thing am i doing wrong? Really need to learn more about the different presets available i've only really used the standard one. the chairman one looks interesting!!

20 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

@David Rooney where did you put the preset which folder[its easily done to put it into the wrong version as if like me you have many versions of FMRTE on your C drive] show a screenshot

and did you re start FMRTE as the app  sometimes needs to reload for the downloaded preset to show in the options

cheers pal- aye tried a restart and this is the version i downloaded and put in the presets folder

image.png.c90d880a751a173a3d62f1da7490d4b0.png

now search for a club or a league/clubs based in a nation etc etc 

from the result select the club/s you want to edit [it is explained in FAQ how to mass edit several players same concept for teams]

c9989463cf3dba272c3bc07716f284ac.png

right click on mouse and the option to use a preset that is club/team related is displayed select the one you want then save

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I have already learned how to use the tool. And the first thing that was generated to me is a doubt if you later regret it, you could cancel the transfer embargo. I do not know if I could cancel it, my contribution is that applying to a club that has been placed under an embargo, another embargo with a date already passed in the game, that club would no longer have limited signings.